Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,046 members, 7,925,284 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:11 PM

How Nigerian Youths Can Participate In Profit Making From The Internet - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Nigerian Youths Can Participate In Profit Making From The Internet (136 Views)

What Business Can I Venture Into With High Profit Making / Careers In Agriculture Nigerian Youths Can Explore / Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Youths Can Participate In Profit Making From The Internet by AndyOk127(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
There is barely no part of the internet I have not indulged in (career wise) I have done affiliate marketing, I own a YouTube channel, I trade on forex, I buy and hold cryptocurrency, I have blogged, I’m also a web developer, and a freelancer. I have lost money online and I have made gains online but all in all, I must tell you, the internet is the way.
Every day I update my little followings on the might of the internet. Everything is no going online, and I see Nigeria participating hugely in the very near future. Though one can say that we already do online food orders, online purchase, online service finding, online job applications, and online interviews, but I tell you, the near future, the growth of the role of the internet in Nigeria will be explosive. Before now, online banking wasn’t rampant, we did not have a website like 9jaupwork.com where people can register their service and skills and get bookings online, just like fivver and upwork. Befor now we did not have whatsapp businesses, we did not have online food bookings. But now, me have begin to welcome the internet, and I repeat, this is just the beginning.
I always advice Nigerian youths to participate now in this growth. Information is cheaper than ever, you can learn a skill on coursera, solo learn and the others, then register on websites like 9jaupwork, where you can sell your skills to fellow Nigerians. You can also learn about cryptocurrency, buying and holding or trading of cryptocurrency. In internet is the new cool.

(1) (Reply)

Online Marketing Guide / Japan Africa Economic And Investment Forum 2021 / Allegiant Airlines Support Number ☎️℡±(I866)—682↮2786♜ ☕ᴴᴰ☎️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.