Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,237 members, 7,977,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:55 AM

Is That How Easy To Get Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That How Easy To Get Girls (3396 Views)

This is how I get girls easy and sharp sharp, no time to waste / Broke Guys That Get Girls / Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by fati2001(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2020
BabbanBura:

So u will come and serve ya usual trash abi?
u need brain transplant
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by SILENTandSMART2: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I reading his title three times and it still didn't make sense. I can't even tell if it's a question or statement.

lol cheesy

dat boy issa character grin
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Darthur: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I reading his title three times and it still didn't make sense. I can't even tell if it's a question or statement.
Redpill made it easy for a guy like me to make cute ladies crazy for my attention.. You grab!
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Lightangel65: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2020
Darthur:
I thought the idea of the redpill was to make ladies act and behave like a kid when around you. Like you pressing there mumu button.

Asin eh, girls feed on the attention guys give them immediately you stop giving them that, she would start having low self esteem and become a loyal dog
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Yellowblack: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2020
Watch how it ends bro...
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by MediMedi(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2020
But you can't still fu*k them because you're...........................
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by femi4: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2020
Darthur:
Seriously I've never experienced this in my life.

Imagine me a disabled getting girls to do crazy crazy stuffs just for my attention and for the fact that they are in a relationship with other guys that are on a different level to me financially. Gudlawd!

It was in my school where I teach basic computer knowledge these two pretty ladies came for my services in fact their boyfriends brought them to my school. I was interested in one. Thanks to game and redpill, it Didn't take time before she started responding to my advances howbeit not so very much but she was feeling the boy.

Then she started acting up(doing shakara).. When I got fed up and advanced to flirting with the other lady that is more cuter and endowed than her. The other lady didn't waste my time and we got along real well. She was fuccking so into me so much that it really got the first lady pissed off.. Just yesterday, I don't really know what happened cos I was busy flirt-teaching the cuter girl I didn't even notice when she set off.. left the computer school, her phones and bag on her table, she went to sit outside sobbing!

She stayed for quite a while until it became weird. We started searching for her looking everywhere. I was genuinely worried because my other colleagues started jeering me that she might have gone to commit suicide because of me.

It wasn't funny.. I was literally shaking right there. Then I saw her sitting in solitude somewhere hidden with tears in her eyes. I moved closer to talk to her but she wouldn't respond. At least I was relieved because I know that anything can happen when it comes to women's emotion.

I ran back inside to call others to help me talk to her to at least get her inside. She refused talking to me till my other colleague took her inside the inner office and started talking to her. I was invited to talk to her and get us to settle because she now professed that she loves me!

It was crazy and embarrassing! I've Never felt so attractive in my whole life it was awesome. It was like riding a wave in cruise control.
It won't last. It will end in premium tears.
Pervert teachers everywhere
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2020
Oga, Just Because She Said She Loves U, U Av Already Concluded Dat Girls Are Easy To Get. Bro, Just Go Broke, Na Dat Time U Go Know Say Okoko Far...

1 Like

Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2020
Darthur:
Seriously I've never experienced this in my life.

Imagine me a disabled getting girls to do crazy crazy stuffs just for my attention and for the fact that they are in a relationship with other guys that are on a different level to me financially. Gudlawd!

It was in my school where I teach basic computer knowledge these two pretty ladies came for my services in fact their boyfriends brought them to my school. I was interested in one. Thanks to game and redpill, it Didn't take time before she started responding to my advances howbeit not so very much but she was feeling the boy.

Then she started acting up(doing shakara).. When I got fed up and advanced to flirting with the other lady that is more cuter and endowed than her. The other lady didn't waste my time and we got along real well. She was fuccking so into me so much that it really got the first lady pissed off.. Just yesterday, I don't really know what happened cos I was busy flirt-teaching the cuter girl I didn't even notice when she set off.. left the computer school, her phones and bag on her table, she went to sit outside sobbing!

She stayed for quite a while until it became weird. We started searching for her looking everywhere. I was genuinely worried because my other colleagues started jeering me that she might have gone to commit suicide because of me.

It wasn't funny.. I was literally shaking right there. Then I saw her sitting in solitude somewhere hidden with tears in her eyes. I moved closer to talk to her but she wouldn't respond. At least I was relieved because I know that anything can happen when it comes to women's emotion.

I ran back inside to call others to help me talk to her to at least get her inside. She refused talking to me till my other colleague took her inside the inner office and started talking to her. I was invited to talk to her and get us to settle because she now professed that she loves me!

It was crazy and embarrassing! I've Never felt so attractive in my whole life it was awesome. It was like riding a wave in cruise control.

Be masturbating in spiritual realm.
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by SarutobiEky(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Darthur:
Redpill made it easy for a guy like me to make cute ladies crazy for my attention.. You grab!

Bro..I quoted you naw, I'd like to send a pm. Answer biko.
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2020
What crazy things did you say these teenagers do for you?
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2020
She's a girl, not a woman. It's allowed.
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Darthur: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Chii59:
This one be claiming what I don't know if I jam you now you go start to the form mother confessor
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Darthur: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Bro..I quoted you naw, I'd like to send a pm. Answer biko.
Yes sir you can go on..
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Darthur:
This one be claiming what I don't know if I jam you now you go start to the form mother confessor
Yawns
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by SarutobiEky(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2020
Darthur:
Yes sir you can go on..

Ok. Thanks
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by SarutobiEky(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2020
Darthur:
Yes sir you can go on..

Sent boss
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by SarutobiEky(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2020
Chii59:

Lmao.
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Darthur: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns
cool
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2020
°°°

Why do some lowly men think all girls feed on attention?

Even if they do, knowing you are not in the same level with her, she could care less about your redpilling tendencies.

You will meet all these yamyam girls and come and be posting bullshit epistle on nl.

1 Like

Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by Dong2: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2020
;
SILENTandSMART2:
Who's ready to give a smiling time to read the shit you wrote,

The truth is you're eleribuu OP,

Werey everywhere smiley

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is That How Easy To Get Girls by SILENTandSMART2: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dong2:
;

grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Relationship Still Worth It? / My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. / Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.