Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,285 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation (22197 Views)

Korean Students Sue Govt After University Admission Exam Ended 90 Seconds Early / Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU / Why We Won’t Beg ASUU Over Strike, Parents Reply Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by Angelmichael63: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
Truthspoon1:
The decision to sue ASUU is a step in the right direction. An association of intelligent men should be able to provide an alternate solution to their problems. Repeated actions will only produce the same results.
God will fight the battle for the students
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by kraftysprouts: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
legallyminded:

Cattle rearer

Which i can use and feed you
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by Cheeryfeet: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
eazylion001:
I didn't even bother reading the whole story sef but one thing I know for sure is that Law is a useless course to study and practice in Nigeria..
My dear it's not true o at all. It all depends on the individual cos lawyers that know what they are doing and been in the right place are collecting big time
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by Vikalinda(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
See me see wahala

Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by branhampaul: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
NLC should hide themselves further, until they develop balls & guts like ASUU.
Gawd bless ASUU!
For those of you, law students, who went to sue ASUU, I am not with you on that venture. Such is ungrateful in my view. Face FG, not ASUU. Not minding the fact you did not even seek my consent, as a Law Student, before instituting the suit, is unwise and puerile. Exclude me from the "law students" suing.
Gawd bless the ASUU president. He is a leader with balls & guts.
Gawd bless my lecturers too. ✊�
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by AprokoGirl: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
complexBoss12:
I thought they said lawyers are wise because they read alot of books??
TD Jakes Sermons
The average salary for professor in Nigerian is #450k. A tout in the National Assembly dey chop about #300m a year. So in just one, he has more than the professor can mk in his life time.

why not sue FG for not paying workers and always going back on their agreements with ASUU??
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by Godmademan(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
tammie24:

On the other hand
They may have sponsors fron the same FG
Cos this doesn't make sense to me
yea true. Might be FG's plan B to blackmail ASUU

1 Like

Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by emoney09: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by Csymb(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
What a shame! These crop of students will make the worst of lawyers because they have shown how stupid some lawyers can be instead of the federal government the irresponsible lawyers have been misdirected....
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by Holger: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Omo total BS FG wey dey owe ASUU for years Una no sue na ASUU walahi if I be ASUU staff their name try show,8 years them never graduate.
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by tidyboy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by rollybest(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2020
A very wrong heading, you should add ASUU and Fg because there are the first and second defendants respectively
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by somehow: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2020
tammie24:
Nobody pays FG

They control everything so they don't need to go on strike

FG should do the right thing

The money ASUU is asking for is not up to what FG and their cronies us to take panadol

You did not even get the message.
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Tell them to send 1million to my account ogrin, you people can share the rest
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by Ademola47(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bunch of jokers
Re: Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation by tammie24: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
somehow:

You did not even get the message.
Ok what was the message?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. / What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? / National Common Entrance Examination [NCEE] Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.