Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,475 members, 7,897,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos (1637 Views)

Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by Mophasa(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Facebook user by the name Alozie Uj cares has narrated how she was saved by the whiskers from a Poisonous snake in her bathroom.

According to her, she stepped on the dangerous reptile without knowing it was actually a Poisonous snake.

She posted "

Good evening friends ooooI can't thank God enough, please help me thank him. I stepped on this unknown to me that it was snake, I just point light to see what I stepped on. Lo and behold it's a big snake, I quietly went to the gate and called the security and it was killed . Please friends help me thank God for his protection ."

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/11/lady-gives-testimony-on-how-she-got.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by DaddyRochie1642: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Snake in the Bathroom!!,... Could this be as a result of low hygiene?
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ladies like Alozie Uj are always the first to demand "gender equality" on Twitter and Nairaland... But she forgot about the "gender equality" and quickly went to the gate to call the security man.

Anyway, whether the snake is non venomous or not, it is better to kill the beast gruesomely.

Snakes are never friendly, there's this age long hatred between Man and snakes.... So, kill one before it kills you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by Ever8090: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
she said you should help her thank God..which one come be low hygiene again?...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by Bluntguy: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ever8090:
she said you should help her thank God..which one come be low hygiene again?...
I wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by Ajilla(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Looks like a baby python.... Mama ain't far away
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by Kestolove(m): 1:17am On Nov 21, 2020
Dats ball python non venomous

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by Broken2020: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Front page soon. Thank God for the lady
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by kranka12: 3:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Don't worry...you will be on front page soon
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by Officialgarri: 3:39am On Nov 21, 2020
She left the snake "and quickly went to the gate to call the security"

Women wey get sense for this world na my mama + few others.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:25am On Nov 21, 2020
python isn't venomous. Village woman

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by lawalosky(m): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2020
one thing must kill a man

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by LegendaryLover(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2020
is it a crime if the snake wants to take a shower with u? some of u will just be doing things anyhow. Now u have killed him for nothing...mtchew
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by singwa: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2020
Lala, sure thing.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2020
bush around d area, snakes self.

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by mytime24(f): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Village pple
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by femi4: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Surrounding bush may be
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by ceejayluv(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2020
Baby python for that matter.......
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by Enyimbamercedes: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2020
I cannot see any big poisonous snake; what I see is a baby non-venomous python.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Saved From A Poisonous Snake - Photos by ManTiger(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
That's a viper I think.

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Igboho Goes Missing In Benin Police Custody / ... / Beware!!! Watch Out For This Kind Of Snake In Your Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.