Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,734 members, 7,889,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

She Wants To Cheat(read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Cheat(read) (316 Views)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Cheat(read) by MediMedi(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/darthur
That link above posted a story and this is what I assume the ladies want to do!

Your man enrolled you to computer school to impact knowledge on you, now you're falling for the teacher and went as far as crying professing your love to him publicly because you find him into another lady.

NairaLander's, is that not cheaters tryna milk the main boo

#BE_Wise
Re: She Wants To Cheat(read) by MediMedi(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: She Wants To Cheat(read) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Anything for relationship I don clap hands. After my last connect. I can be your friend and if you fall for my good qualities you are on your own. Girls are funny, when I need girl Na after I don blow wan marry ehen, Na then I go think of girls but now, Na Na ..
Re: She Wants To Cheat(read) by Nazgul: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2020
MediMedi:
https://www.nairaland.com/darthur
That link above posted a story and this is what I assume the ladies want to do!

Your man enrolled you to computer school to impact knowledge on you, now you're falling for the teacher and went as far as crying professing your love to him publicly because you find him into another lady.

NairaLander's, is that not cheaters tryna milk the main boo

#BE_Wise
The girl never loved him...he registered her into the computer school hoping that he'll win her over with that act.

Truth is never force any girl to love you, if you make your move and she's still displaying the nonchalant attitude towards your efforts please let her be. There's no point forcing a girl to date you then cry fowl when she cheats with someone she loves more.

Let's be wise

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Cheat(read) by Freelane33(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2020
cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Date A Guy Who Cannot Climax During Sex??? / Consequences Of Marring A Lady Because Of The Body / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.