Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Are Girls Only Buying Ps5 For Their Rich Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Only Buying Ps5 For Their Rich Boyfriends? (520 Views)

Woman Says Stop Dating Broke Boys And Switch To Rich Boyfriends (photos) / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Only Buying Ps5 For Their Rich Boyfriends? by Bitcoinking2020: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2020
you see this life is really not balanced. go online and see pictures and videos of girls buying their boyfriends a ps5, and what pains me the most is that 99 percent of those guys that girls are buying ps5 for can comfortably buy it by themselves three times over with change remainining. but you see the guys that cant afford that ps5, trust me no girl will buy ps5 for them. tell me one broke boy you know that his girlfriend has bought him a ps5? so are broke guys supposed to kill themselves or what ? that's all these oppression towards niggas who haven't made millions ?
Re: Why Are Girls Only Buying Ps5 For Their Rich Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
you see this life is really not balanced. go online and see pictures and videos of girls buying their boyfriends a ps5, and what pains me the most is that 99 percent of those guys that girls are buying ps5 for can comfortably buy it by themselves three times over with change remainining. but you see the guys that cant afford that ps5, trust me no girl will buy ps5 for them. tell me one broke boy you know that his girlfriend has bought him a ps5? so are broke guys supposed to kill themselves or what ? that's all these oppression towards niggas who haven't made millions ?

buying that ps5 for a guy is like a investment for this girl they know watin dey go get inside

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Only Buying Ps5 For Their Rich Boyfriends? by dawnomike(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2020
Well, buying him a PS5 does not conote she truly loves the guy... The guy she loves might even be a broke fella. #ThinkAboutIt
Re: Why Are Girls Only Buying Ps5 For Their Rich Boyfriends? by Darkseid(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
It's just like a Ponzi scheme, they stake $500 PS5 to get $2000 later or even a car undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Only Buying Ps5 For Their Rich Boyfriends? by Bitcoinking2020: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2020
Darkseid:
It's just like a Ponzi scheme, they stake $500 PS5 to get $2000 later or even a car undecided undecided

grin
Re: Why Are Girls Only Buying Ps5 For Their Rich Boyfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2020
Darkseid:
Lolz exactly
Re: Why Are Girls Only Buying Ps5 For Their Rich Boyfriends? by Akinbahm(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2020
Darkseid:

Wisdom no go kill you oya chop knuckle...

Re: Why Are Girls Only Buying Ps5 For Their Rich Boyfriends? by blinking001(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2020
It's called seed sowing. I dont receive gifts from women no matter what. There is always a motive behind their gifts. That was how one decided to get me this expensive necklace from Abuja and I rejected. Just told her straight up that i dont receive gifts from women, she went on and was telling me how expensive it was bla bla bla. Madam this things dont move me. She buried her head in shame. It's always a trap.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Only Buying Ps5 For Their Rich Boyfriends? by juniorstar(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
when she buys u a PS 5 she would end up collecting a gift of 5-10x d value.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man De Suffer O / Why Many Marriages Are Managed Or Endured / 8 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.