Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:53 PM

2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat (48984 Views)

2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor / List Of 12 Politicians Eyeing Buhari’s Seat / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by HandsomeBlack: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
FanRong:
Those Ministers should go and have a sit in their respective towns.
We need a fresh political candidate for President. Not recycled and garbage in garbage out.

We deserve a New Nigeria.

Like for Young Progressive Party. YPP.

Share for Youth Democratic Party. YDP

If you have any other youth party, add it here.
Do you know the ideologies of these parties you mentioned? Do they even have any unique manifestoes?
I think it may be better we form a new political party from scratch with patriotic and progressive ideologies.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Babaibe: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Personally, I would prefer President Mohammadu Buhari to go for third term.. But I fear he might not want to, considering the fact that it took the intervention of God, international communities and cries of patriotic Nigerians before he even accepted to contest the 1st and 2nd presidential elections.

However, if that fails, then Professor Osinbajo is the man I'll root for to continue the great works of PMB.. If he too refuses to contest, then Governor Dave Umahi will have my support...

Nigeria will be great as it's already on its way to greatness.

God bless Nigeria.

Mad man... President Buhari doing good work, with the level of poverty and suffering in the land
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Atlas9:

If they are God, maybe. If they have control over the next two seconds, maybe.
But if God answers prayer (we are convinced He does), we have prayed. We await the will of God.
We do the elections, not God. We elected PMB, not God. I'd prefer we use the wisdom God has given use to choose our leaders wisely, as I do not expect him to do that for us
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by ZUBY77(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Fashola is my preferred candidate from the south though...

Because as minister of Power, there is light everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Babaibe: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=OmoManU post=96286946]

I think eventually at the end of the day after everything, it will all favors Amaechi, more likely like an Amaechi ElRufai Ticket and they both will beat anybody PDP presents be it Kwankwaso, Atiku or Peter Obi

With Amaechi Asiwaju and the Yorubas would not feel so left out, APC would be able to make a deeper in-road into the South South and South East votes, South West is sure for them, North Central, North East and most definitely North West will also root for that ticket

Amaechi record is not that bad anyways, at least he's a decent avg Nigerian politician but could be loud mouthed and loose at times sha[/quote

Amaechi's record is bad if you care to know. Hez a thief and rogues like asiwaju and others. None of this old politician will emerge. This time the youth will choose and the position is still very vacant.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Idadurun: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

On what basis? That he performed any better during his regime as a gov of an oil producing state?

Shut Up. Rotimi performed credibly well. I support him to Wike
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by misano(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
BafanaBafana:
If not Osibanjo, I am not supporting any candidate for 2023. We need progressive leadership and not chaop I chop politics

You are a joker Osinbajo my ass. That talkative with no action. He is just a waste.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by bptc10: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
Does this mean that Tinubu have lose out?, Am just asking question, please nobody should attack me
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by samstels: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Personally, I would prefer President Mohammadu Buhari to go for third term.. But I fear he might not want to, considering the fact that it took the intervention of God, international communities and cries of patriotic Nigerians before he even accepted to contest the 1st and 2nd presidential elections.

However, if that fails, then Professor Osinbajo is the man I'll root for to continue the great works of PMB.. If he too refuses to contest, then Governor Dave Umahi will have my support...

Nigeria will be great as it's already on its way to greatness.

God bless Nigeria.

God forbid .Are u living in the moon .so this recession is a joke to u
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Kingspin(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

On what basis? That he performed any better during his regime as a gov of an oil producing state?

The two are same
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by udomonday: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Rotimi Ameachi will perform better.
I prefer fashola.but tinubu is also in the mix.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

That's your business oga... I would vote fashola over amaechi any day

Vote for them again? Wawuuuuu, we need technocrats, business tycoons, who can bring in investors, we need a leader with all the acumen of business, marketing, economic developer, take a look at Rwanda, the fastest growing country in Africa, go through the profile of that man Paul Kagame, he came to Nigeria one time for one efcc something. Like that, on stage he said “ you don’t close your store why chasing arm robbers. Fashola is Among this dirty haggard looking government and you say you want to vote ?!!! A man who said a serious government can give light in 6 months, now in power for close to 6 years noting, meaning he lied, meaning he is incompetent, I think we need to educate the youths on this hooligans, this barbaric thieves, insensitive bastards, they shot people, the same Fashola went there as investigator, found a camera, planned work, OmG. Maybe you need come abroad here, make you see say this men are bastards, I go where him kids for stay for here
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by MightySparrow: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Nothing good can come out of APC, youths to mobilize, have their own party, chase the clueless old school out. Let Nigeria move on with the digital age.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by vulpeslopez(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
inspector Fashola should be IGP......he will find all the criminals that no one knows about.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by 49cents(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yabsun:
Look at the first two commenters up there. Same youth we thought we have same voice with to kick out the old leaders who turn our country this way. They might be among the people that will fight hard against #YDP and its candidacies if emerged. Envidence that naija Youths never wake up from their slumber. See as they are glorying our rogues as usual. undecided

Dont be fooled they are paid some stipends to do their petty work of damage control.....they are a minority
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
FanRong:
Those Ministers should go and have a sit in their respective towns.
We need a fresh political candidate for President. Not recycled and garbage in garbage out.

We deserve a New Nigeria.

Like for Young Progressive Party. YPP.

Share for Youth Democratic Party. YDP

If you have any other youth party, add it here.
I prefer Young Peoples Party(YPP) or Young Nigerians Party(YNP) Anything democratic and progressive evokes my hatred for APC and PDP
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by cracky2(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=Yamiriflathead post=96281238]

[You obviously don't have idea of what amaechi did...he may not be your choice for one baised reason or the other...He is rugged, inclined to criminal tendencies but obviously he will deliver more than any other minister that is campaigning for same seat...he understands politics and to extent will implement developments that is if his development mentality has not been changed by APC..he will be more firm against the northern impunities and deal treacherously with anyone who feels he owns this country and misbehave in expense of people's lives and blood...at least he will make a far better president than buhari and finally he won't be a rubber stamp president cuz he is a real nigga and can't be tossed upanda]
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Onlinesmart: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
OOzz:

Dundi stop ranting. Lagos is a no man's land. Igbos have finished buying up all the lands. If u do jack, we send u back to ogbomosho
Yes you've bought all lands including lagoon and Alausa secretariat. There was a prelude to Civil War that killed 3m of your people. This "no man's land" rant should only be limited to nairaland here oo. If you try say this shii where ọmọ onílé dey for Lagos, your head go comot for your neck and there's nothing your people can do. Wetin slaves wan do before?
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Nchenches: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

How many times will Yoruba preside over Nigeria before Igbo?

Heeeediott. Tomorrow you go say Biafraaaud.

Inequality is your pillow in one Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Nchenches: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
inoki247:
Let's hear the name of the Minister's...

But if that Minister of Darkness AkA. Agent Fash wey only dey see Nigeria problem from afar but when he gets there he fvcked it up and start looking for who to blame..

Let Thunder from Kanji Dam strike him and that Dream...

Fashola as governor said Nigeria does not require any political restructuring.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by cenzymoney: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lol, you must be an APC member please tell us what are the benefits for the youth in Nigeria, if not to use to achieve there selfish interests, bro all Nigerian politicians are the xame
alizma:

Obviously you don't have knowledge of his performance as a governor
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by SlurUsername1: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Vote for them again? Wawuuuuu, we need technocrats, business tycoons, who can bring in investors, we need a leader with all the acumen of business, marketing, economic developer, take a look at Rwanda, the fastest growing country in Africa, go through the profile of that man Paul Kagame, he came to Nigeria one time for one efcc something. Like that, on stage he said “ you don’t close your store why chasing arm robbers. Fashola is Among this dirty haggard looking government and you say you want to vote ?!!! A man who said a serious government can give light in 6 months, now in power for close to 6 years noting, meaning he lied, meaning he is incompetent, I think we need to educate the youths on this hooligans, this barbaric thieves, insensitive bastards, they shot people, the same Fashola went there as investigator, found a camera, planned work, OmG. Maybe you need come abroad here, make you see say this men are bastards, I go where him kids for stay for here

If I see any such Youth movement, I'd definitely allign with it
But there's none for now
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by OmoManU: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=Babaibe post=96288866][/quote]

show me one Nigerian politician that is spotless?

As for the youth, which platform, which structures do they have to deliver the coveted position of Nigeria's presidency to them? Then tell me one stand out youth in present day Nigeria that can come out to contest for presidency and can win, I don't think there's any.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by OmoManU: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Misterdhee1:

How are you even sure his northern brothers like him? El-rufai is an unstable character, and he doesn't even have as much control/popularity in the north as Ganduje of Kano. He only ran on Buhari's popularity to power.

Apc is a party of different blocs, Amaechi doesn't control any, and moreover he needs to bring something political other than being a minister to the table for him to win the party's ticket. It would be unheard of for a presidential candidate to lose his state.

The reality is Osibanjo will emerge as the party's flgabearer at the end of the day, even despite all the political gamings.

Check the last Kaduna governorship election to get an answer! Ganduje can't stand El Rufai.

As much I would really love Prof to emerge I don't think that would be possible because of the many gang ups against the person of Asiwaju unless there's a consensus peace in the party.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Misterdhee1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
OmoManU:

Check the last Kaduna governorship election to get an answer! Ganduje can't stand El Rufai.

As much I would really love Prof to emerge I don't think that would be possible because of the many gang ups against the person of Asiwaju unless there's a consensus peace in the party.
Apc can't win national elections without Tinubu. The sooner those ganging up understand that, the better.

And I repeat, El-rufai doesn't command any respect outside Northern Kaduna. In fact, aside Buhari, Wammako is the most popular in NW.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by leisuretym: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
We don't need any of those ex looters
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by emoney09: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Really
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by rafcrown(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
PLEASE STOP VOTING FOR - FORMER THIS ,FORMER THAT politicians.New intelligent set ,not all these soldiers go,soldiers come full time politians.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by celeiyke: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

He can't succeed a fellow muslim
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by SlurUsername1: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
celeiyke:

He can't succeed a fellow muslim

Says who? NW,NE AND SW VOTES will always Trump the rest regions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare / Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.