Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:11 AM

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Mourns Her 67-year-old Mother's Death (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Iyabo Ojo Mourns Her 67-year-old Mother's Death (photos) (451 Views)

Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) / Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Mourns Her 67-year-old Mother's Death (photos) by Royalhignness: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress ad filmmaker, Olori Iyabode Omo ladukeade popularly known as Iyabo Ojo has been thrown into mourning as she losses the life of her precious mother.

The veteran actress has recently taken to her Instagram handle to reveal about the sudden death of her 67-year-old mother, which has made all her fans mourning.

Actress Iaybo taking to her Instagram page shared a photo of her and her mother and she wrote;

My mother,my jewel,my guardian,my pearl…this is how you said goodbye?…we were joking about this days ago.. Continue Reading

Source

https://ablymedia.com.ng/iyabo-ojo-mourns-her-67-year-old-mothers-death-photos/
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo Mourns Her 67-year-old Mother's Death (photos) by delishpot: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
There is no love greater than the love of caring parents. Be consoled Iyabo. Stay strong.
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo Mourns Her 67-year-old Mother's Death (photos) by sholikay(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
oops...my condolence is with you....iyani wura iyebiye

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome Celebrates 57th Birthday In Grand Style / Popular Stars And Celebrities Who Died In 2020 / Meets Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Married Older Women Https://globaltimesnig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.