Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks (47830 Views)

Probe Panel Will Get Lekki Shootings CCTV Footage – Sanwo-olu / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by wirinet(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
athorello:

CNN said they tracked 2 army vehicles... CNN don't have the full details of what transpired yet... Neither does BBC whose reporter was only there for 20 mins.

Only the army know the full details.

So far, LCC CCTV has shown that protesters at the toll gate were absolutely peaceful, the army came in 7 trucks, they didn't give water to protesters as claimed, they set off the fire at the toll gate, they shot towards protesters, protesters were running towards the lagoon (as confirmed by witness/victims accounts).

Army came around 6:30pm.. Don't forget that CCTV stopped by 8pm. Shooting lasted about 6 hours.

Meanwhile live streams, videos and photos from the incident shows that army shot at protesters, there was fire, ambulances were prevented by the army from rescuing victims and possibly recovering the dead, giving credence to claims that army carted away dead bodies.

Before you open your mouth, "waaaah", apply your reasoning faculties.

Several denials by govt and security forces didn't help their case. I don't know what basis you guys use to shamelessly support the govt (Buhari and Sanwo-olu) and army when they can't disprove that there wasn't a massacre.

As for me, a former Buhari supporter who narrowly escaped been depressed by this administration, I'll believe the lekki massacre story until the govt can prove otherwise.

Applies to me too. As a former Buhari supporter, I am highly disappointed and embarrassed by his handling of the endsars protests among other issues.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by egoldman(m): 5:25am On Nov 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your post that I Quoted said the panel was denied entry, not that they were delayed for any amount of time..

You said denied which was a lie.

You peddled fake narratives and I educated you with credible and documented facts.

No, you should be matured enough to admit that you lied.

So why delay them? you keep avoiding this question.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by tommyakynz0802: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
helinues:
Nobody is disputing the presence of military that day, 7 trucks or 15 trucks?

The shooting at the protesters, the acclaimed massacre is what we are disputing.

How many people were shot at? How many were wounded?

If the soldiers shot at protesters? Do you know how many casualties that will be recorded if that's the case.

Fool, it is not your paymasters alone that will face the judgement, you and all other supporters of the evil will also suffer the same fate as the victims
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by tommyakynz0802: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
NGpatriot:
First they bombard us with fake news about countless dead people, but to God be the glory, they all resurrected to say they are alive and not dead, but the evil fake news people destroyed Lagos in the process.

The peddler more fake news that the government removed the CCTV cameras, but they are happy to discover info and footage from the same camera that was removed showing military trucks.

This is why liars and fake news peddlers are going to hell.

grin grin

Well there is no point arguing with you. But remember this if truly people were killed at lekki tollgate that night, you and all other supporters of this evil will experience the same fate as the victims.. It will surely happen
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Loveurneighbour: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zetty177x:

So ur live is better than those massacred...hmmm..so u like to live....hmmm...so those killed deserve ..hmmm...
Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse. So whoever support unlawful killing or engage in killing without justification is a DEVIL. And whoever frame up killing, for a purpose of Inciting an ember of discord is also a Devil. Pls note this fact
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Richimills(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Seen this post in front page before!
What am I missing ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) / Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.