Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) (3828 Views)

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by teegrams(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
An exited Nigerian Lady has said prayers for her well-wishers and followers on Twitter as she boarded an aeroplane for the first time this weekend.
Responding to the tweet a lot of her followers have shared their first-time experience flying in an aircraft while those that haven't claimed her prayers. Whats your experience flying for the first time?

Source:https://rayoonline.com/lady-prays-for-her-followers-as-she-flies-in-an-aircraft-for-the-first-timephotos/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Uprightness100(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
It's worth thanking GOD for!

I entered a plane for the First time ever at the age of 21yrs 10 months
Millions of folks never enter a plane in their lifetime..
Just that she should cover up herself properly next time..

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Pepsi4me(f): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
We are so many in that condition

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by techmo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
cool

First time Flying in an aircraft (especially during takeoffs), first time seeing snow, first time seeing deserts dunes with wild camel, first time at a beach with endless oceans first time on high speed elevator. Forget you go trip,

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by longetivity(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
like that guy said, me sef any plane wey I enter for d first time must take me to UK. Weather Inter state or not

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Freestainworld(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
we all need to fly away and leave Buhari for his country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by IamFINESSE: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Rubbish thread angry

How is this news undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by slawormiir: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Igbankpa(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
It's news. The feeling flying for the first time is everything. flying for some people is a big achievement, their parents didnt know what an airport looks like as well as their grandparent. For her she might be the first person to enter plane in her entire family. She just validated the prayer which says " may we achieve more than our parents"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by slimanyd: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
IamFINESSE:
Rubbish thread angry

How is this news undecided

U're healed in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
She really look happy to her it like an achievement grin
It's no problem babe you'll enter more of it
They design it for you...
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by mytime24(f): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Add iT in ur CV
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
I also join ha in thanking GOD for dis great achievement.
May her next trip be to her dream destination.
Amennnn.
Contact me for your FREE FLIGHT TICKET when you secure a VISA to the United States.
4now, that's how I can support your testimony.
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by BabbanBura(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
teegrams:
An exited Nigerian Lady has said prayers for her well-wishers and followers on Twitter as she boarded an aeroplane for the first time this weekend.
Responding to the tweet a lot of her followers have shared their first-time experience flying in an aircraft while those that haven't claimed her prayers. Whats your experience flying for the first time?

Source:https://rayoonline.com/lady-prays-for-her-followers-as-she-flies-in-an-aircraft-for-the-first-timephotos/

I can't for flight experience aswear!
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uprightness100:
It's worth thanking GOD for!

I entered a plane for the First time ever at the age of 21.
Millions of folks never enter a plane in their lifetime..
Just that she should cover up herself properly next time..
What is left to cover again? Una get problem wahlai. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by hardbody: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
teegrams:

My experience for flying first time? Na for inside my mama bele I begin fly. As a student I use am go school and return for hols. As an adult, until covid-19 pandemic I was virtually living in the air. Now flying has resumed again, so where exactly should I fix my experience?

I am happy for those experiencing it anew. To me there was no excitement. I will encourage whoever can to try and fly, it provides comfort and makes your trip short. It is also safer than road trips.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Generalwoodz(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
If you have never fly in your life HIT LIKE!...After 4 market days you'll fly private jet
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Brandonx(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Flying for the first time might seem like an achievement especially for a young girl.
She might even be the first in her family grin
I remembered my first time, grin got to MMIA and didn't know what else to do, met one woman who almost duped me , from departure I didn't know how we got to arrivals and what we were doing there.
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by BigDawsNet: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
First time flying was awesome...

Just a kid then

And it's was only Western Africa then...but great experience...

I Love everything about that memory

After that ...have flew many times but the first is always special...

Main reason I fell in love with Aeronautics..
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by tobechi74: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
we always feel that way doing something the first time grin
i also had the same feeling first time i entered a plane grin
the one that got me was the sensation i felt as the plane was speeding across the runway then as it flew into the air
another spectacular sight i encountered was looking at the window and seeing the clouds all across plus the wonderful view below(though Lagos"s view from the air wasnt that wonderful with the weather beaten rooftops and chaotic view).Air travel can be fun grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:
cool

First time Flying in an aircraft (especially during takeoffs), first time seeing snow, first time seeing deserts dunes with wild camel, first time at a beach with endless oceans first time on high speed elevator. Forget you go trip,

so strue..especially the take offs on the runway can have an effect on a first timer cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by techmo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
lefulefu:
so strue..especially the take offs on the runway can have an effect on a first timer cheesy

I don't joke with window side seat till date so much to see, and I still enjoy the feelings of a jet making a turn or gradual decending or ascending.... Call me a village man and I accept lol grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Brandonx:
Flying for the first time might seem like an achievement especially for a young girl.
She might even be the first in her family grin
I remembered my first time, grin got to MMIA and didn't know what else to do, met one woman who almost duped me , from departure I didn't know how we got to arrivals and what we were doing there.
that muritala international airport is teeming with scammers o.if u are a first timer its advisable u have someone who has had naija airport experience with u.If not scammers and thiefs can have a go at u.outside naija the foreign airports are orderly.u can easily find ur way through without asking much questions.
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by austine4real(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin

No blame her oo

Some of us have not seen eroplane b4
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by SmartPolician: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
hardbody:

My experience for flying first time? Na for inside my mama bele I begin fly. As a student I use am go school and return for hols. As an adult, until covid-19 pandemic I was virtually living in the air. Now flying has resumed again, so where exactly should I fix my experience?

I am happy for those experiencing it anew. To me there was no excitement. I will encourage whoever can to try and fly, it provides comfort and makes your trip short. It is also safer than road trips.

This may sound awkward, but I don't have any business with flying if I am not in a hurry.

Oftentimes, I compare traveling by air and road. No doubt, local air travel has loads of advantages. For instance, I like looking at the entire city from the air with houses looking so tiny.

However, I enjoy traveling by road because you get to know places (you don't become a novice for the rest of your life), you experience brief stops to get food and you may run into an old friend, and you gist like no tomorrow.

As for air travel, most passengers sleep off immediately the plane gets into the cloud with a height of 33,000km above the ground. The next thing you hear is the pilot announcing that you guys will be landing soon. Mtchewwww
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:

I don't joke with window side seat till date so much to see, and I still enjoy the feelings of a jet making a turn or gradual decending or ascending.... Call me a village man and I accept lol grin

grin grin grin haha
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by hardbody: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

This may sound awkward, but I don't have any business with flying if I am not in a hurry.

Oftentimes, I compare traveling by air and road. No doubt, local air travel has loads of advantages. For instance, I like looking at the entire city from the air with houses looking so tiny.

However, I enjoy traveling by road because you get to know places (you don't become a novice for the rest of your life), you experience brief stops to get food and you may run into an old friend, and you gist like no tomorrow.

As for air travel, most passengers sleep off immediately the plane gets into the cloud with a height of 33,000km above the ground. The next thing you hear is the pilot announcing that you guys will be landing soon. Mtchewwww

That is fine Sir.

Any trip beyond Ibadan from Lagos, I fly. Nothing says i will not meet my friends in the air and t the airport. Also I do not need a meal on the go in 50 minutes flight. Meanwhile before the Covid 19 ish, snacks are served (except you fly business class), so i honestly loose nothing. All the routes I fly are well known to me by road. I have even done the west coast by road severally so flying into Ghana in an hour is better than doing 8 hours across Benin, Togo and aflao.....(with immigration insults and all)

To each, his own bro....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by Adedotguy: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) by michlins(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2020
And what's wrong with what she said. I never even price plane ticket so it's an achievement in a country like ours. Many will live and die without entering an airplane sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 / Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) / I Want A Revenge !!! Call Me Petty, I Don't Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.