Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

Can I Raise Honda Civic 2007 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can I Raise Honda Civic 2007 (1431 Views)

Honda Civic 2007 Air Fuel Ration Sensor & Heater Oxygen Sensor Needed / Help Me Decide Between A Honda Civic 2007 Model And Toyota Camry 2005 / Toyota Corolla 2007 Vs Honda Civic 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Raise Honda Civic 2007 by Venoms001(f): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
I saw a tokunbo Honda civic 2007, fall in love with it, the price is within my budget, after some research as usual i found out that it's also cheap to maintain like my previous corolla 05. And also fuel efficient and no leg issues like Accord. But the set back is that it's too low to the ground considering 9ja road factor. Can i buy a big tyre or is it advisable to raise the car? Please your opinions
Re: Can I Raise Honda Civic 2007 by Venoms001(f): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Chai 58 views no reply
Re: Can I Raise Honda Civic 2007 by buygala(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Venoms001:
I saw a tokunbo Honda civic 2007, fall in love with it, the price is within my budget, after some research as usual i found out that it's also cheap to maintain like my previous corolla 05. And also fuel efficient and no leg issues like Accord. But the set back is that it's too low to the ground considering 9ja road factor. Can i buy a big tyre or is it advisable to raise the car? Please your opinions

You can raise and/or buy bigger tires...Just don't do it excessively

But for maximum safety, it's best you leave the car factory spec
Re: Can I Raise Honda Civic 2007 by naijadrivablog: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yes, by 1 to 2 inches.
Re: Can I Raise Honda Civic 2007 by Anuoladipup0(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2022
You can get good springs to support your shocks both front and back. Size and thickness will depend on how much clearance you want. At least when you carry people the car won't go too low.
Re: Can I Raise Honda Civic 2007 by proclinician: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Leave it the way it is. My Lexus es is low to the ground but I left it that way. U will only understand the need for that factory state when u do about 150 on the freeway running from owerri to pH to catch up with a sex appointment and going back same day around midnight.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Raise Honda Civic 2007 by buygala(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
proclinician:
Leave it the way it is. My Lexus es is low to the ground but I left it that way. U will only understand the need for that factory state when u do about 150 on the freeway running from owerri to pH to catch up with a sex appointment and going back same day around midnight.

Owerri-PH is the wrongest road to do 150...Much less on a low hanging vehicle

OP, raise your car a bit...my neighbour's civic almost scrapes the floor when he has his family in it...bad sight

Stone wey others go ride over go damage your bottom plate or worse..All because you wan do 150km/hr to go collect toto for PH all d way from owerri...When Owerri is the undisputed depot of the hottest girls in the East smiley ...Enter IMSU and see wonders grin
Re: Can I Raise Honda Civic 2007 by proclinician: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2022
buygala:

Owerri-PH is the wrongest road to do 150...Much less on a low hanging vehicle

OP, raise your car a bit...my neighbour's civic almost scrapes the floor when he has his family in it...bad sight

Stone wey others go ride over go damage your bottom plate or worse..All because you wan do 150km/hr to go collect toto for PH all d way from owerri...When Owerri is the undisputed depot of the hottest girls in the East smiley ...Enter IMSU and see wonders grin

Imsu na honey comb. Different shades and different shapes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Auto Electrician In Ph / My Car Has Only One Key. How Much To Make A Spare? / Nigerians Can Now Get Electronic Driver’s Licence With Your Smartphones Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.