Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Taking Charge Of Our(my) Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taking Charge Of Our(my) Health (562 Views)

Please Advise! I Do Release Sperm Every Night. Could This Affect My Health? / How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge / My Health Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking Charge Of Our(my) Health by DrKennedy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2011
Hi friends, welcome to our page! In this section, we will be discussing health related issues affecting our health. I am your personal physician and I will guide you as much as possible as to how to take charge of your health. The most important thing in life is not money. It is our being healthy because without good health, we can never accomplish the things that the Great Lord has destined us to, in this life . What's more? We have only one life to live and we must live it fully. We can not live it fully if we can not achieve and sustain optimum health conditions. What is an optimum health condition and how can we achieve and sustain it. What are the impediments to optimum health conditions and how can we remove them from our life.Join me on this page as we guide you on regular basis to achieve and maintain optimum health conditions. I am available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week and all through the year on this page only to answer all your questions related to health. I am your personal physician and will always be there for you!
Thanks.
Dr. Kennedy Ononaeke
Re: Taking Charge Of Our(my) Health by WINEDGE2: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
Welcome friends! Today, we continue our discussion on our individual health situation. We start by clarifying our definition of an optimum health condition.What is an optimum health condition. or rather what is the ideal state of health?An optimum state of health of an individual is the state of complete physical, mental or spiritual welbeing. In this state, he is free of any illness or disease or if there is the presence of disease, the disease is so well controlled that it does not affect his physical or mental state.There are basically two rules guiding the achievement of an optimum health condition. We will discuss those two rules when we meet again. Till then enjoy yourself.
Thanks,
Dr, Kennedy Ononaeke

(1) (Reply)

Exercise Called "wonder Drug" For Cancer Patients:what Can It Do? / Weight Loss Programme (obesity: A Global Health Threat) / Neo Generation Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.