Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,942 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:40 AM

Trump Speech: I've Devoted Myself To Completely Fighting For The American People - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Speech: I've Devoted Myself To Completely Fighting For The American People (425 Views)

Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Speech: I've Devoted Myself To Completely Fighting For The American People by MrPRevailer(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
A portion of Trump's Briefing at the White-house yesterday.

Together these reforms will save America many many billions of dollars every single year. For generations the American people has been abused by Big Pharma and the army of lawyers lobbyists and bought-and-paid for politicians.

But i have been loyal to the special interests, i've been loyal to our patients and people that need drugs, prescription drugs, and devoted myself to completely fighting for the American people. You see that it's not an easy thing to do. Big Pharma ran millions of dollars of negative advertisements against me during the campaign, which i won by the way. We'll find that out. Uh! almost 74 million votes.

We had Big Pharma against us. We had the media against us. We had Big-Tech against us. We had alot of dishonesty against us. Big Pharma alone ran millions and millions and millions of dollars in ads. Infact, i looked at it and I said who is it? And they uh! Infact, i've never seen anything quite like it because i told them i'm gonna have to do this. You know, i was put here to do a job..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQMCHYJAup8

Pres. Trump also announced in his briefing that he has just completed two "unprecedented reforms" which he signed in July, intended to lower drug prices. He went through the very long process which has now been completed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q0b_g8KEGE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Speech: I've Devoted Myself To Completely Fighting For The American People by Uprightness100(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
GOD Bless you President Trump

1 Like

Re: Trump Speech: I've Devoted Myself To Completely Fighting For The American People by edoairways: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
God bless America.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Speech: I've Devoted Myself To Completely Fighting For The American People by osarog: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Fight the fight from your house not the white house.
Re: Trump Speech: I've Devoted Myself To Completely Fighting For The American People by IamPlato(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
Undisputed truth sir...

Either they like it or not you have done great for America...

No body is perfect,any people criticizing Trump have terrible lives and have done terrible things that no one must here of...

Move on with your life you got nothing to lose... Your name is on America's history as the white man who gave blacks what Obama did not

2 Likes

Re: Trump Speech: I've Devoted Myself To Completely Fighting For The American People by Psylas2: 4:36am On Nov 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

CNBC Says Trump Did Not Attend Global Pandemic Prep Event. Trump Fires Back / If Those Who Invaded Capitol Building Were Black,they Would Have Been Shot Dead— / Port Harcourt: South Africa's City Of Port Elizabeth Has Been Renamed "Gqeberha"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.