Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,473 members, 7,891,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Glorious Exit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Glorious Exit (608 Views)

TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer / The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince / Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Glorious Exit by Missyajoke(f): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
Good evening everyone am here to share a message with the title " THE GLORIOUS EXIT".

Let me ask you a Question?

Where will you end when you die?
Are a Candidate of Heaven or Hell?
Are you seeking God and His Kingdom?
Can you boast your friends are believers?

Let me just stop here.

I want us to reflect on the title " The Glorious exit ". Once a man dies that's the end there's no chance for repentance, a man can still repent while still living not when he has died. See ehhn death can come anythime, once a Man's time expires that's the end. If you don't have a personal relationship with Christ you're on your own. Some people no longer want to Age and Devil being an opportunity seeker to destroy many lives introduce different procedure like butt surgery, ass surgery, botox injection. The Devil has diverted a lot of people's direction from Christ, the devil has tricked a lot of people. When the Devil asked Christ to Bow and worship him , Christ resisted him and Christ passed all his test. Most people fell into the hand of the Devil by meeting the wrong people. The bible says seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all other things shall be added. It didn't say seek fame, seek money, it says after serving Christ then Christ will give you what will draw to him and Not from him, it is when Christ refuses to give some things some people will dump their religion and start doing diabolical things. There's an adage which says the end justifies the means, If you seek wealth from the Devil at first you'll enjoy but later when the demands is becoming too much you'll regret seeking the money. God can bless, elevate a man and still add peace of mind while there's nothing free with the devil.

Has you are about to sleep ask yourself where will I end up is it Heaven or Hell.

(1) (Reply)

Familiar Spirits Exposed! Know Their Secret, Operations, How To Get Rid Of Them! / Why Did Adeboye Go Against God? / Avoid Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.