Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Blessing Okoro Lectures Ladies On How To Keep Their Private Parts From Smelling. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Lectures Ladies On How To Keep Their Private Parts From Smelling. (1114 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro Lectures Ladies On How To Keep Their Private Parts From Smelling. by nairafame2: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2020
Controversial Nigerian blogger, Blessing Okoro, took to social media to give a lecture to her fellow ladies in regard to keeping their private parts as clean as possible.

Whiles making her submission, Blessing pointed out that the main reason why most females have bad odour emanating from their bodies is solely based on the fact that they do not wash their private parts well. She went ahead to urge them to allow her to enlighten them on the issue.

Making use of her official Instagram account, the outspoken relationship coach shared her message via a video of herself teaching women how they can keep their private parts clean and free from bad odours.

Sharing the video, she added the caption;
“MANY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS HAVE BODY ODOR , WHY

HOW TO WASH YOUR PRIVATE PART.

MANY WOMEN JUST WASH THE SURFACE OF THEIR PRIVATE PART THEY DON’T WASH INSIDE .. LET ME TEACH U ."

Watch the video of Blessing educating her female followers below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/blessing-okoro-lectures-ladies-on-how.html

Re: Blessing Okoro Lectures Ladies On How To Keep Their Private Parts From Smelling. by emmabest2000(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2020
Virgina washer teacher

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Lectures Ladies On How To Keep Their Private Parts From Smelling. by Kestolove(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2020
One might get honey washing it dat way ND start fingering herself so I advice u use warm water
Re: Blessing Okoro Lectures Ladies On How To Keep Their Private Parts From Smelling. by Tombrown3(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2020
Kestolove:
One might get honey washing it dat way ND start fingering herself so I advice u use warm water

No be only "honey", Milk nko grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Okoro Lectures Ladies On How To Keep Their Private Parts From Smelling. by SAMBARRY: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2020
grin

The hanty that was using atarodo to wash her vagina nko grin tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singer Peter Okoye Linkup With Actor Bolanle Ninalowo And Comedian Lassis Elenu / Kodak Black Rushed To Safety By His bodyguard After Red Beam Spotted on him / BBN Bambam Releases Fairy Inspired Birthday Pics As She Pens Down Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.