Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,990 members, 7,942,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why Don't You Like Iphone??? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Don't You Like Iphone??? (9673 Views)

Android Phone That Looks Like Iphone / Meet Leagoo S9 Smartphone That Looks Like Iphone X / See This Neatly Used London Phone That Looks Exactly Like Iphone 7s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't You Like Iphone??? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
U neva see anything yet, 4 more years of wailing for you...
DarkJeddi:
It doesn't mean the same thing,in fact it is far from the same thing..
It means I can use Android as it is and download whatever I want to without any stress..
Abi you want to tell me that Googling for an Apk on Android and Jailbreaking an iPhone to download an App is not more than a LITTLE different? shocked
The vast majority of phone users do not tinker with their devices,I personally have never done that and therefore you can't equate the two.
Re: Why Don't You Like Iphone??? by Leemekzy: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
themaestro08:

There is no such thing as redmi note 10 pro.
Read. i did not say REDMI. i said XIAOMI MI NOTE 10 PRO.
Re: Why Don't You Like Iphone??? by Exumal: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
After checking the reviews on LGv60, I better understand value for cash.
Re: Why Don't You Like Iphone??? by PATAlolade(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2020
MacDodger:
Lol I owe you no explanation , Apple store doesn’t accept shitty apps unlike google playstore
And they are the testing ground for app developer!
Re: Why Don't You Like Iphone??? by Meister(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2020
I have a Kuulaa 18w PD charger for iphones 8plus upwards at a very cheap rate. Whoever is interested should contact me.

N.B. it's just the charger head

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Need Help Urgently!!!! Broken Tecno Camon Cx Screen / How Do I Register Two Numbers For You&me Mtn Trutalk / Google Play Store And Declined Card Transaction (DCC) Which Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.