Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

I`m In Love With 2 Ladies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I`m In Love With 2 Ladies! (606 Views)

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / I M An Igbo Girl, I Need A Good Guy For Long Term Relationship / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I`m In Love With 2 Ladies! by holler(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2007
i`v bin goin out wit a gurl 4 close to 7 years,since mid-last year,she`s started havin a lot of male friends which i`m not comfortable with. She insists there`s nothing between them but each time i check her @ home,she`s always havin dis friend or the other.The annoying thing is dat she sits in their car @ nite and `ll gist from evening till like 10:30 pm & we all know krazy things happens in cars in the dark.Infact alot of people have started complaining 2 me dat they aren`t alrite.For example my dad saw her in one guys car persistently dat he had 2 ask me if it was becos of d guy i bought a honda halla 2,so u can imagine d emotional strain i undergo.Asides this, she`s very aggressive,locks my clothes physically in public wen we av a disagreement.Sha,i told her we ad 2 go on an indefinite strike.We`ve on d strike since January.
This year feb.,dere dis gurl i`v ad a crush 4 since,we became close n i found dat i have fallen in love with her,she`s nice,brilliant and koool.She`s d exact opposite of my girlfrend of 7yrs.
The thing is dat i love dem both but i don`t want 2 eat my cake n av it.@ d same time,both of dem are one year older dan i am.I`m 24 years old.Pls ,i`ld rly like some advice.Tanx
Re: I`m In Love With 2 Ladies! by PTBNaija(f): 5:24am On Jul 01, 2007
You can't LOVE two people at the same time. Maybe you love one, but you lust after the other. I think you need to compare the negatives and positives of both girls and decide. Like you've been with your gf for 7 years, but you don't like her behavior. Is it something you can see yourself dealing with? Do you see your relationship progressing to marriage, and possibly having to deal with this behavior still. I'm not too sure about trusting women with too many male friends, because feelings always tend to develop in these situations. And if you see yourself more with the other girl, then move on. Your current gf might not know what she wants. Talk to her first about it, if she doesn't see anything wrong and doesn't change, then find someone new.
Re: I`m In Love With 2 Ladies! by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2007
you can't be in love with two people at the same time. its obvious your just infatuated with the second girl because, she is the exact opposite of your girl friend. you say you do not want to eat your cake and have it . but you have been dating your girlfriend for seven years shocked, as you said. but what am finding funny is, you never thought about her behavior till seven years later. hhhhmmmm. funny.

(1) (Reply)

The Loner Comes Out Again! / I Need A Decent Girl / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.