Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,069 members, 7,939,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

What You Should Learn About Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What You Should Learn About Nairaland (215 Views)

Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga / Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest / "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Learn About Nairaland by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Its full of idiots. Only about 5% are really sensible here. Nigerians and their weak mentality, that's why our country will never move forward. They are only good at using abusive words.
What i just learnt is just to ignore them. No point arguing with them. Just drop your message here and leave.
Fighting with people who have chosen to be ignorant is a waste of time. Just focus on life and people who truly love you.
And according to my intersex post. I am a Woman and no different from other women out there. I'm living my true self and being with people who truly love and understand me. Being intersex doesn't define one's gender identity. Its some physical variations some people are born with. Whoever is not okay with this can keep on barking.
Won't let all those their stupid comments bother me agian. I just laugh at their stupid comments. Oya come change me to man na. Asking lot of stupid questions that you can just easily do research on. Even when all evidence are there, they keep barking. They just don't want to understand..
You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. Anyone who doesn't accept you will never accept you so don't waste your time trying to prove yourself to haters. Just focus on the openminded people.
Let the dogs keep barking..

1 Like

Re: What You Should Learn About Nairaland by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Yawns*
Re: What You Should Learn About Nairaland by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Make i go sleep. Feeling lot of pains lately
Re: What You Should Learn About Nairaland by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 23, 2020
My hairline only is even more than females. grin grin
Re: What You Should Learn About Nairaland by Zebulun15(m): 5:41am On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=IntersexSherry post=96337537]Its full of idiots. Only about 5% are really sensible here. Nigerians and their weak mentality, that's why our country will never move forward. They are only good at using abusive words.
What i just learnt is just to ignore them. No point arguing with them. Just drop your message here and leave.
Fighting with people who have chosen to be ignorant is a waste of time. Just focus on life and people who truly love you.
And according to my intersex post. I am a Woman and no different from other women out there. I'm living my true self and being with people who truly love and understand me. Being intersex doesn't define one's gender identity. Its some physical variations some people are born with. Whoever is not okay with this can keep on barking.
Won't let all those their stupid comments bother me agian. I just laugh at their stupid comments. Oya come change me to man na.
Hmm
Sory i uderstand ur pain.
Re: What You Should Learn About Nairaland by pyyxxaro: 5:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Mmmsshheewww
Re: What You Should Learn About Nairaland by Organsmuggler(f): 6:06am On Nov 23, 2020
undecided

Re: What You Should Learn About Nairaland by Organsmuggler(f): 6:07am On Nov 23, 2020
angry

Re: What You Should Learn About Nairaland by Organsmuggler(f): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2020
undecided

Re: What You Should Learn About Nairaland by Organsmuggler(f): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2020
grin

Re: What You Should Learn About Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Women Set Triple Standard For Men - Comedian Acapella / Kiddwaya Finally Confirms Breakup With Erica / 9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.