Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,812 members, 7,912,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Origin Of The "f' Word. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Origin Of The "f' Word. (1997 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! / The Origin Of The Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Origin Of The "f' Word. by tpia5: 5:11am On Apr 24, 2013
pleep: my mama, what have i done to you to deserve my madness? Please forgive me, abeg

As the Igbo's say "Alakwuchuku chukwa nchuknnka obi - "The foolish boy shall not speak when his elders are speaking"
I am a foolish boy and i appologize from the bottom of my heart, o witchy mama.

Please spare me oooo
Re: The Origin Of The "f' Word. by pleep(m): 5:14am On Apr 24, 2013
hehehe goodnight Tpia. wink
Re: The Origin Of The "f' Word. by tpia5: 5:15am On Apr 24, 2013
look at this bastard son of a thousand sperm donors trying to go fetish on his female lineage.

your papa prick no reach.

tell your igbo translator to pull up more curses to rain on your useless head.
Re: The Origin Of The "f' Word. by tpia5: 5:16am On Apr 24, 2013
pleep: hehehe goodnight my useless mother. wink

you must think you're all that, monkey offspring.

meet me here another time, tell your gorillas i said so.

i like it when you show yourself here, sebi you wan flex.
Re: The Origin Of The "f' Word. by tpia5: 5:21am On Apr 24, 2013
pleep: my useless mother, what have i done to you to deserve dis sorry life? Please forgive me, abeg

As the annangs say "Alakwuchuku chukwa nchuknneka obi - "The foolish boy shall not speak when his elders are speaking"
I am a foolish boy and i appologize from the bottom of my heart.

Otu nne gi

translate that, dear.
Re: The Origin Of The "f' Word. by pleep(m): 5:22am On Apr 24, 2013
tpia@:

Otu nne gi
Monkey like apple? undecided
Re: The Origin Of The "f' Word. by tpia5: 5:24am On Apr 24, 2013
thought you're more familiar with bananas, since you're descended from monkeys, but yes, you're right.
Re: The Origin Of The "f' Word. by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 25, 2013
Eh eh eh grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

About Native Wears / 20 Amazing Facts About Ijebus / Yorubas Are Not Originally From Ife. Oduduwa Came From Somewhere.....Oluwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.