Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,865 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. (3932 Views)

Visionless Leadership Major Obstacle To Youth Empowerment In SouthEast-Prof Ibe / Helpful Steps And Advice To Write A Perfect WASSCE FORMAL LETTER / The How Foundation Reiterates Commitment To Youth Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by EmmySparky(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
The moment we start applying the phrase ‘the end justifies the means' to everything we do, then we are one step closer to becoming the very thing we despise
but u know that's how the world is sadly...no one cares how u make your money...it's just about u keeping the money and living a normal life afterward...u would be a saint in many people's eyes...even religious leaders don't care these days...
Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Nickshrapnel: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2020
EmmySparky:
but u know that's how the world is sadly...no one cares how u make your money...it's just about u keeping the money and living a normal life afterward...u would be a saint in many people's eyes...even religious leaders don't care these days...
The FBI cares grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by EmmySparky(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
The FBI cares grin grin
lol no be all money...
Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Vitamin17(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Daum:
I even regret why I no quick start Yahoo.
I had conscience. What did it give me, hunger and no hope. See this world, all of us will face judgement. Even those pastors that are using God's name to steal. The reason I no dy go church na because I can't be doing yahoo and going to God's House. But how any pastors can tel our politicians that they're doing evil. In stead they pray for them. To steal, if you don't have small money in this country you will die.

This country is very very hard. Infact it's getting harder. Tomatoe paste that they sold for #60 is now #150. What sort of sorcery is that. You can't eat indomie again. If you dy see free food eat, thank God because to feed now in Nigeria is almost impossible.

Politician don't spend money the way Yahoo boys do on the economy. Yahoo is fueling your entertainment world and business world. If not for yahoo boys that are building houses most masons would have been out of business. If not for yahoo boys who buy things in bulk at outrageous prices, most tradesmen won't even see food to eat. The volume of 2k that is been sent to girls daily in this country is what has made some to reduce their oloshoism.

As big as this country, we can't use good things of life. Nigeria is cursed abeg. Very useless country. Come to Benin there is hardly any family that you won't see a yahoo boy. Boys are already taking up responsibilities at home at the early age of 16. You people feel yahoo sef is easy, many boys go to GH to go and surfer, lack of sleep, eating only rice for months just to get something.

You think if I see a job that pays me as a graduate 70k every month in Benin I will not focus on life, but no fucking Job. Even the 70k now sef cannot take care of a man.

God go judge all of us
As long as you be Nigerian, omoh, heaven no sure for you.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Kingzeez10: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Daum:
I even regret why I no quick start Yahoo.
I had conscience. What did it give me, hunger and no hope. See this world, all of us will face judgement. Even those pastors that are using God's name to steal. The reason I no dy go church na because I can't be doing yahoo and going to God's House. But how any pastors can tel our politicians that they're doing evil. In stead they pray for them. To steal, if you don't have small money in this country you will die.

This country is very very hard. Infact it's getting harder. Tomatoe paste that they sold for #60 is now #150. What sort of sorcery is that. You can't eat indomie again. If you dy see free food eat, thank God because to feed now in Nigeria is almost impossible.

Politician don't spend money the way Yahoo boys do on the economy. Yahoo is fueling your entertainment world and business world. If not for yahoo boys that are building houses most masons would have been out of business. If not for yahoo boys who buy things in bulk at outrageous prices, most tradesmen won't even see food to eat. The volume of 2k that is been sent to girls daily in this country is what has made some to reduce their oloshoism.

As big as this country, we can't use good things of life. Nigeria is cursed abeg. Very useless country. Come to Benin there is hardly any family that you won't see a yahoo boy. Boys are already taking up responsibilities at home at the early age of 16. You people feel yahoo sef is easy, many boys go to GH to go and surfer, lack of sleep, eating only rice for months just to get something.

You think if I see a job that pays me as a graduate 70k every month in Benin I will not focus on life, but no fucking Job. Even the 70k now sef cannot take care of a man.

God go judge all of us
As long as you be Nigerian, omoh, heaven no sure for you.
Haffa Gee. Any update bro?

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by moshuur(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2020
daddytime:
[s][/s]

I had wanted to ignore you but thought against it because that would be a disservice to you, your lineage, and humanity.

You are not supporting fraud indeed. We can see through your smokescreen and charade.

However, my honest advice to you would be;

How about you look for Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, and their ilks to scam and defraud of what rightly belongs to you which they had cornered for themselves and left you drooling all over the cyberspace looking for an innocent victim to rip off?

Isn't this a case of cowardice, when you know those responsible for your misfortunes, and instead of facing them head-on you chose to attack people who might even be sympathetic to your sufferings?

You had better wise up and realized that what you think is smartness, is in reality, foolishness of epic proportions.

I pity your life going forward. Continue, you hear...

Your body go cool down.

ogbeni calm down....what d guy said na d truth

Karma suppose don catch all those politicians dat av been ripping us off but nahhhh they're still living large generation after generation
Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by seanwilliam(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2020
daddytime:
[s][/s]

I had wanted to ignore you but thought against it because that would be a disservice to you, your lineage, and humanity.

You are not supporting fraud indeed. We can see through your smokescreen and charade.

However, my honest advice to you would be;

How about you look for Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, and their ilks to scam and defraud of what rightly belongs to you which they had cornered for themselves and left you drooling all over the cyberspace looking for an innocent victim to rip off?

Isn't this a case of cowardice, when you know those responsible for your misfortunes, and instead of facing them head-on you chose to attack people who might even be sympathetic to your sufferings?

You had better wise up and realized that what you think is smartness, is in reality, foolishness of epic proportions.

I pity your life going forward. Continue, you hear...

Your body go cool down.

ok o.. I'm a coward I agree.. na him make u go suffer endlessly by walking through road to europe when your RIGHT is in the hand of your boss nonsense! Why u no walk up to them and demand for your right too..
Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by seanwilliam(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2020
moshuur:

ogbeni calm down....what d guy said na d truth

Karma suppose don catch all those politicians dat av been ripping us off but nahhhh they're still living large generation after generation
leave the modafuka wey take fraudulent means to travel to Europe without following due process
Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by daddytime(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
ok o.. I'm a coward I agree.. na him make u go suffer endlessly by walking through road to europe when your RIGHT is in the hand of your boss nonsense! Why u no walk up to them and demand for your right too..

Lol...

You are obviously still reeling from the trouncing at the last gubernatorial elections in Edo State.

Cheap thief.

Continue stealing from people and trying to justify it endlessly, you'll meet what's coming for you.

Your likes never take responsibility for anything, they are always looking for who to blame for their misfortunes.

Keep blaming people for your frustrated and lazy life, you hear.

If you get mind, try change state go where you no know anybody to go start life and get yourself out from your present suffering. If you can do that, you'd understand my adventure through the deserts of Africa.

Olodo
Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by seanwilliam(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
daddytime:

Lol...

You are obviously still reeling from the trouncing at the last gubernatorial elections in Edo State.

Cheap thief.

Continue stealing from people and trying to justify it endlessly, you'll meet what's coming for you.

Your likes never take responsibility for anything, they are always looking for who to blame for their misfortunes.

Keep blaming people for your frustrated and lazy life, you hear.

If you get mind, try change state go where you no know anybody to go start life and get yourself out from your present suffering. If you can do that, you'd understand my adventure through the deserts of Africa.

Olodo
I thought u are learned enough to have engaged u in an intellectual conversation , I never knew u are totally disconnected from reality ....

You're a fraudulent individual for not following due process to travel outta the country..

I'm not a dumbish individual like you who appeases to the emotional sense of people and neglecting palpable fact in other to sound brainy and nice!!

And any right thinking individual who wants to experience other cultures or change environment for betterment of his/her life will follow the right steps not cutting corners to achieve that ..

And finally , you're a coward! Walk up to any politician and demand your right too , stop spoiling naija image by traveling through illegal means.!!
Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by daddytime(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
seanwilliam:
I thought u are learned enough to have engaged u in an intellectual conversation , I never knew u are totally disconnected from reality ....

You're a fraudulent individual for not following due process to travel outta the country..

I'm not a dumbish individual like you who appeases to the emotional sense of people and neglecting palpable fact in other to sound brainy and nice!!

And any right thinking individual who wants to experience other cultures or change environment for betterment of his/her life will follow the right steps not cutting corners to achieve that ..

And finally , you're a coward! Walk up to any politician and demand your right too , stop spoiling naija image by traveling through illegal means.!!
[/s]

Classless and tripe-filled.

Go play with your mates, kid.
Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by seanwilliam(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
daddytime:
[s][/s]

Classless and tripe-filled.

Go play with your mates, kid.
shut up.. classy-fo0l

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread In Honour Of The First Female Nigerian To Get A P.hd In Mathematics / PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL CHANGE. A TERM PAPER / Futo Tuition Fee 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.