Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Replies IG User Who Attacked Her For Preaching About God half nake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Replies IG User Who Attacked Her For Preaching About God half nake (324 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Chioma Replies IG User Who Said She Has Stopped Cooking Since She Got Assurance / Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Replies IG User Who Attacked Her For Preaching About God half nake by uzallwell12: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Cossy Ojiakor replies IG user who attacked her for preaching about God half naked

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHBCc_hetDo
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies IG User Who Attacked Her For Preaching About God half nake by Karlifate: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin grin

When you think you've seen it all, they just keep shocking you.

If you don't want to have migraine, put on your lenses to read her reply.

grin grin

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies IG User Who Attacked Her For Preaching About God half nake by delishpot: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mary Magdalena was not a prostitute. Leave all the evil talk men have painted of her to discredit the important role women played in Christ's life. She never whored or continued in whoredom while attending to christ. Mary no dey recorded as a woman who showed her titties to win souls grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies IG User Who Attacked Her For Preaching About God half nake by IamPlato(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Attention Seeking bitch.

Preaching Half Naked, is She Now The New John The Baptist?

Anyway i Am Willing To Accept Jesus Again as Long As Naked Babes are Preaching him To Me
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies IG User Who Attacked Her For Preaching About God half nake by Uprightness100(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
My son, pay attention to my wisdom; listen carefully to my wise counsel.
Then you will learn to be discreet and will store up knowledge.
The lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil.
But the result is as bitter as poison, sharp as a double-edged sword.
Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies IG User Who Attacked Her For Preaching About God half nake by WrittyWritter(f): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don't get y she is comparing herself to Mary ..but d guy is supposed to know dat Cossy can't do without showing wat her mama gave her..he is supposed to leave her alone it is between her and her God smiley

(1) (Reply)

8 Surprising Tips To Act And Look Like A Celebrity / This Is The Baddest 2021 New Action Movie Of Zubby Michael!! / Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram Weeks After Being Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.