Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,914 members, 7,931,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:57 PM

Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song (43708 Views)

Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by ednut1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Blackface with black brain. This guy no just get sense
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by MykellOni(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
E be like say dem swear for this one. Werey!
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
But where this guy dey always put him song wey dem dey steal ham
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Brandonx(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy is gradually loosing it.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by 123Map(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin I no fit shout
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by JudasNaCarrot: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
This old man behaving like boy should get a life.....
Music did not favour you so why fight everyone who is above you.

You will finally destroy your life with hard drug the speed at which you are going...it may end in tears.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Slawormiir hope u are seeing how weed has turn blackface life upside down...I hope u learn from it mr damn niggarrr
Kesto how far nw
Wassup with that arabo lesbian paro
You fit connect me with them cool
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Sarmiz24(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
lol this on no see better song claim na that whacky songs e Dey claim chai who use this guy boxer shocked
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Golan007: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
There are some similarities actually.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Harmony92(f): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don't blame blackface duo cos dis is d only way for him to trend undecided
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by NofiuFade(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Dminister(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Marijuana is affecting his brains
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Buksaylor: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy is a failure...
Always dragging people for use of his song...if not Tuface ,it's another person..meanwhile nobody knows he's even a musician.

EvenBlogger:
Nigerian music artiste, Blackface has called out his colleagues and music icons, Burna Boy and Wizkid for allegedly stealing his song.

According to the singer Burna Boy and Wizkid copied his song to come up with one of the songs on the starboy’s Made In Lagos album.
TD Jakes Sermons
He alleged that “Ginger”, a track on Wizkid’s recent Made In Lagos album was copied from his song “Twist and Turn”.

Blackface who made the allegation via the comment section of an Instagram blog, GossipMill on Sunday, November 22nd, disclosed that he released a diss song titled “Imposters” for the duo.

In other news, BlackFace of the now defunct Plantashun boiz music band has called out 2Face for failing to informing him about the death of an old mutual friend.

Taking to Instagram, he narrated how the members of the music band met the deceased and slammed 2Face for keeping him in the dark about his demise.

He further added that he has tried to reach the Veteran singer to get information on how to reach the deceased’s family members, but all to no avail, so he decided to call him out on social media.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/blackfacenaija/

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Greenback: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
His colleagues ke! Baaahahahahahaha...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Elvis2kay: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Make God no let us get problem with Devil ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Akfrenzy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin COLORADO @WORK frustration don kee this boy
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by MzTunechi(f): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
OMG grin the comments be sending me grin grin grin
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by talk2hb1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
I guess That's his Destiny
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by DonBenny77(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
The question is did they bite his song or not?
If they did he has every right to call them out...
I know say those two dey bite Fela material wella.....
People with sense will listen and compare both songs the others will just abuse the poor dude
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Oricha79(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yeye man, na everybody they still your songs?
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Kestolove(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:

Kesto how far nw
Wassup with that arabo lesbian paro
You fit connect me with them cool
I dey area 1, if u serious make we hookup
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
I dey area 1, if u serious make we hookup
Which state you dey
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Akfrenzy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
ivolt:
Blackface is right. Anyone who disagrees is working for Burna boy and Wizkid. We all know that Blackface is a very talented artist who is being oppressed by song chiefs.
pls can u show ur evidence Mr Talenter ,or didn't it occur to u that u have right to sue anybody for piracy ? ,try and reason b4 bluffing
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Kestolove(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:

Which state you dey
abj
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by pipnator00(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Nigerian music artiste, Blackface has called out his colleagues and music icons, Burna Boy and Wizkid for allegedly stealing his song.

According to the singer Burna Boy and Wizkid copied his song to come up with one of the songs on the starboy’s Made In Lagos album.
TD Jakes Sermons
He alleged that “Ginger”, a track on Wizkid’s recent Made In Lagos album was copied from his song “Twist and Turn”.

Blackface who made the allegation via the comment section of an Instagram blog, GossipMill on Sunday, November 22nd, disclosed that he released a diss song titled “Imposters” for the duo.

In other news, BlackFace of the now defunct Plantashun boiz music band has called out 2Face for failing to informing him about the death of an old mutual friend.

Taking to Instagram, he narrated how the members of the music band met the deceased and slammed 2Face for keeping him in the dark about his demise.

He further added that he has tried to reach the Veteran singer to get information on how to reach the deceased’s family members, but all to no avail, so he decided to call him out on social media.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/blackfacenaija/

How come everyone is stealing this guy's songs yet no one knows him? I don't get it
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Pio44: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Idleness is a devil workshop's, black face is confuse, from 2 face to burna boy
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Kobicove(m): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Is he the only one whose songs keeps getting stolen? undecided
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by ThugBoy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Blackface own na to Dey listers to latest any artist wey used he line the next thing na to drag instead make he release new latest song! Weed don blur your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrities Flaunt Wads Of "Burna Notes" At Burna Boy Listening Party In Lagos / 2face Idibia Shares Hilarious Post From Nairaland / Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.