Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:36 PM

Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed (329 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Africa Country To Migrate To For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by marveangel(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Good afternoon please I kindly need advice from any reliable travel agent or anyone that knows about this kind of stuff, so my girlfriend wants to come spend sometime with me here in Nigeria, she has never visited Nigeria before and she wants to apply for tourist visa to enable her visit. I saw online that I have to send an invitation letter I honestly don't know much about travelling really so anyone here that can help throw more lights I'd be very grateful.
Re: Advice Needed by Mannnn(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Coming to this shithole country from anywhere around the world, does one need a visa

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by samsung007(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
It depends on the country she is coming from.

Some countries don't require visa(as long as you she doesn't spend more than up to 90 days here) while some requires on arrival visa..It pretty much easy to come here

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Which country is she coming from?
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mannnn:
Coming to this shithole country from anywhere around the world, does one need a visa
You need a visa to visit Nigeria just like any other country.
Re: Advice Needed by marveangel(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Activist001:
Which country is she coming from?
USA and she needs visa
Re: Advice Needed by marveangel(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mannnn:
you'd think that but unfortunately you do.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Travellers To The US Will Now Pay $15,000 Visa Bond According To Trump / Resolved / How God Saved Me From Death - Victim Of Abeokuta Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.