Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:06 PM

Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit (60786 Views)

Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul / Jaywon Shades Zlatan For Copying His 'this Year' Song, Zlatan replies / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Johnsghana(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2020
Akpi grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Hallabee1(m): 5:19am On Nov 24, 2020
i dey go Aba to buy my own
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by DedeNkem: 5:47am On Nov 24, 2020
Speed Darlington who? Is he the same fool that was competing with his fellow useless "musician" called VIC O? LOL.

How does this mo*ron think he's in the same level with Paul Okoye? The one Okoye wore has far more quality than the okirika this id*iot wore!
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by 99thEnemy(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Kriss216:

How have you been dear? Did he deliver the onions? Lol
grin grin grin grin

Awon Onions geng grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Kriss216: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
99thEnemy:
grin grin grin grin
Awon Onions geng grin grin grin grin grin
Lol You collected my babe from me with onions, bah?
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by 99thEnemy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
You collected my babe from me with onions, bah?

she that left me for an Aboki over the weekend ? ? ? ? grin grin grin grin grin

Denique:

I found me an Aboki over the weekend tongue
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Denique(f): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
You collected my babe from me with onions, bah?

Krisssssss...I've missed you cheesy
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Ololadekiniun: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Poverty mentality is another thing shocked
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Kriss216: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Denique:

Krisssssss...I've missed you cheesy
After betraying my love and trust? You left me for 99thEnemy cos he promised you audio onions.
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Denique(f): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Kriss216:

After betraying my love and trust? You left me for 99thEnemy cos he promised you audio onions.

He deceived me instead embarassed

I had thought I'd get some onions from him to cook for us this yuletide. Little did I know it was just to get me to leave youuuuu cry

Trust me, they will serve him rice and stew without onions this yuletide angry
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by 99thEnemy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Denique:

I had thought I'd get some onions from him to cook for us this yuletide. Little did I know it was just to get me to leave youuuuu cry

The Bag of Onions I ordered for you from Niger Republic has not arrived yet because of circumstances beyond my control..

Be patient pls, don't leave me kiss

I even asked them to Mix white onions too in a ratio of 50:50. so you see... it is special kiss

One whole bag of Onions for Unique Denique kiss kiss
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Denique(f): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
99thEnemy:

The Bag of Onions I ordered for you from Niger Republic has not arrived yet because of circumstances beyond my control..

Be patient pls, don't leave me kiss

I even asked them to Mix white onions too in a ratio of 50:50. so you see... it is special kiss

One whole bag of Onions for Unique Den.ique kiss kiss

I can't with you two! You guys are damn hilarious! cheesy
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by 99thEnemy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kriss216:

My Onions is on its way being imported from Niger Republic, it will arrive soon grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Kriss216: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Denique:

Lol

He’s back with his usual sweet mouth. I don’t expect you to fall for his antics this time around. Dump him and come let me garnish you with true love. True love goes beyond white onions, denique.
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Kriss216: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
99thEnemy:

My Onions is on its way being imported from Niger Republic, it will arrive soon grin grin
She no want again abeg. Carry your audio onions dey go.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by 99thEnemy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kriss216:

grin grin grin grin grin

Denique is this true? embarassed
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Denique(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
99thEnemy:
grin grin grin grin grin

Deni.que is this true? embarassed

Leemeo angry We didn't see the red nor the white...all audio undecided
At least, I know Kriss216 has no onions to offer in this situationship...maybe Tatashe as it always ends in premium tears with dem NL Alphas tongue
Kriss216:

Thank you o, Tatashe and Rodo supplier.
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by 99thEnemy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Denique:

Leemeo angry We didn't see the red nor the white...all audio undecided
At least, I know Kriss216 has no onions to offer in this situationship...maybe Tatashe as it always ends in premium tears with dem NL Alphas tongue

Thank you o, Tatashe and Rodo supplier.

Kriss216 , Your own haff finish grin grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Kriss216: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2020
99thEnemy:

Kriss216 , Your own haff finish grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Dear Denique, I’m not a member of Pepper Dem gang.
99thEnemy, you’ve hypnotized my denique, my God will judge you.
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Denique(f): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Kriss216:

grin grin

Dear Den.ique, I’m not a member of Pepper Dem gang.

99thEnemy, you’ve hypnotized my deni.que, my God will judge you.

Well noted o cheesy
A cheerful day to you guys!

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by 99thEnemy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Denique:

Well noted o cheesy
A cheerful day to you guys!

As you are the Tomato, I am the Onions and Kriss216 is the Pepper, what other Veges do you need for your stew? grin grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Kriss216: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2020
99thEnemy:

As you are the Tomato, I am the Onions and Kriss216 is the Pepper, what other Veges do you need for your stew? grin grin grin grin
Denique is Curry not Tomato, get your facts right.
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by Denique(f): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Den.ique is Curry not Tomato, get your facts right.

Krisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! grin
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by 99thEnemy(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Denique is Curry not Tomato, get your facts right.

Oshey!!! grin grin grin

[img]https://media./images/af5072c1cf0fed56cc40eb9ca12e3a8d/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cee-c Braless In A Bodycon Dress (photos) / Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram / Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.