Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Seven Leadership Types: Which Type Of Leader Are You? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Seven Leadership Types: Which Type Of Leader Are You? (149 Views)

Babatunde Odunaiya Appointed As MD/CEO Of Rendahr, Ushering In New Era Of Leader / What Type Of Leader Is Konga's Founder, Sim Shagaya? / Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Seven Leadership Types: Which Type Of Leader Are You? by YomiOjute: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Should I take action? Must I remain patient? Should I penalize? Why did I act in that way? These are questions that all leaders ask themselves. You need to understand all the leadership styles, determine which type of leader you are and know which style is perfect for each occasion. In this article you will learn where your Leadership qualities lean to and how to make effective use of them.

Every Leader is unique yet similar in certain ways. There are leadership styles that classify almost every type of leader there is. While all your attributes may not totally fall in line with a certain style, it is important to know about all these styles and figure out where you’re leaning towards. read more at https://learn.tlf.ng/which-type-of-leader-are-you/

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Achieve Career Fulfilment / How To Get A Retreat Plan & Service Promo For Free On Freestuffsng.com / CAC Irapada, Ondo Lauches Its Free Online Skill Acquisition Program Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.