Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,917 members, 7,922,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

No Good Girl Movie Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / No Good Girl Movie Review (338 Views)

Fan Girl Movie Download / Sweet Girl Movie Free Download / #bbnaija: “tobi Has No Good Intentions For Me” – Cee-c Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Good Girl Movie Review by Opecksy1: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
PLOT SUMMARY
A teenage Nigerian girl will stop at nothing to proof that she can be more than just the priest's daughter. She will define her life on her own terms, even if it means forsaking everything she'd been taught to believe.
Source :Wikipedia

CAST
Somadina Apex, Cynthia Ebijie, Sapphire Ekeng, Sharon Ephraim, Ronke Odusanya, Eniola Abolarin...

MOVIE REVIEW
No good girl no good girl!!! Uhm Mofe the baddest girl ever liveth this ones ehn she's cold and quiet during the day and extremely hot and spicy at night. Even this day sef wey i talk na disguising mama dey do oo.

So to be honest I have been longing to watch this movie ever since I saw the poster online, why is that? Well one of the Actress is actually someone(a friend) I know so this is the first movie I'd see her in a movie out of the numerous one she has acted, So you should know the rush in my adrenaline on seeing the poster it was more like love at first sight .

'Mofe' feels she needs to belong and mingle with people other than her close friends even when it wasn't necessary at all, I mean she's okay financially and her friends are as well what more could a teenage girl want MORE I guess. There are some hilarious scenes that I bet you would replay countless times while watching it.

The most thrilling part was where Mofe's younger sister(Mimi) caught her sneaking in, too dressed for a girl from a Christian home, right there her undercover was blown and this resulted to her doing the house chores and making endless promises she probably wouldn't be able to keep .That girl is definitely a pain in the ass lol well I like her she's a savage and act like a detective, but wait o it's funny how her mother never noticed or catch up with the act all this while not until a report came from her school.

'Victor' Victor Mr badass player, lol original heart-breaker and control freak. Victor is another of my favorite character, he looks so fly and cute although I do not like how he kept calling Mofe different names but hey!!! He never even paid attention to her in the first place, all he needed was to get his school work done and then flex with his geng but Mofe was just too gullible to realize that he needs her around only for his assignments.

Madam hashtagJesusTakeTheWheel (ANGEL) , she's the churchy type and appears to be the only one that didn't notice they couldn't view Mofe's Snap. She talked to Mofe in a friendly manner when she started becoming distant and all, but Mofe couldn't just see anything from their perspective. Here is the full gist (Behind every hashtagJesusTakeTheWheel there's a dark secret) which is only known to Donald the Duck but hideous to her close friends. But who am I to judge her? We all have our dark secrets infact badder than hers so moving unto my other favorite and the best one.

'Donald the duck' wow he played the most significant and important role in this movie, because right from time he has been trying to get close to Mofe, and also lead her to the right path, he saw how Victor looks at her and still tries to warn her of what's to become of her if she continues rolling with Victor and his gang but all to deaf ear.

Mofe quarreled with her best friends and also chose Victor and his gang over every other person. But what do they say about a stubborn child? All her acts was filled with regrets, loneliness and mistakes as she losts her best friend Donald and also her close friends. Mofe would never have forgiven herself if Angel had died due to the miscarriages she has had. But the spirit of forgiveness and reconciliation conquers all right? she got her friends back and was only suspended because she didn't steal the question paper required by Victor's gang, stealing the paper was to pledge her loyalty to them but all they did was plan it out and make a voice record of it.

No good girl is a movie I'd recommend over and over again, their spoken words is Lit as in its a die for. And the teenage love and drama is the real deal but literally everyone went through that stage while growing up right?

A teenage Nigerian girl will stop at nothing to prove that she can be more than just the priest’s daughter. She will define her life on her own terms, even if it means forsaking everything she’d been taught to believe.

It is exciting to see that we there are opportunities for young adults to tell their stories in their own way. The plot for No Good Girl is very fascinating and understandable...

CHECK OUT MORE REVIEWS HERE - https://thescreenhub..com/2020/06/no-good-girl.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / Godzilla Vs Kong / Spider Man No Way Home Live Audience Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.