Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? (37905 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

You lied. You never followed me. I let that slide. You want to pick on me? Call me names. It's your parents and loved ones you are referring to. This is the very last time I'd mention you or that broke, hungry troll ever again. Una go tire.
How childish! Did I mention anything about your parents and loved ones in all my statements so far? SMH! May God help you kiddo!
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Soren4(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mehn I don't have a girlfriend... Hoping to get one soon

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Goldbw122(m): 2:19am On Nov 26, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Okay. I have had my fair share of tales with babes. Being an introvert can be frustrating especially when loneliness sets in. I evaluated my life and discovered I was living in isolatíon so I decided to be more social. I stroll out after I am back from work, I go to mid-week and Sunday church service just to meet people especially babes although I havent been lucky with catching a babe in church but it was a good avenue to improve my communication skills. I hang out in some popular places bi-weekly n I also engage people in a short chat. With time I got to meet some babes. Facebook is also a nice place to get babes. I have never met a nairaland babe. Lolz. Stressful. But I have had one or two stuffs with I think 2 babes on Badoo. It was fun. I even smoked with the babe ttrying to form hard and bad guy. We went home that night. I fcked her hard like 3 times. I hurried to work and I forgot to drop anything for her. It was bad. But Life goes on. I have noticed that I get tired of them(girls) with time and crawl back to my lonely nest. So right now I just live my life like they dont exist and focus on improving my life. I believe when you are successfull things will fall in place. if I really wana fulfill my fantacy of fkking Nneka and her friend Doris on an island in Jamaica. I need to work harder becos Nneka and Doris will always be attracted by the money. So make money first
I can relate to this, Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Ofcourse she will cheesy
Seriously I no too dey talk but that chii59 or whatever her name is deserves everything I said to her grin
This is why am dealing with her, I must deal with that troll so that she will change for good
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:

[s]You lied. You never followed me. I let that slide. You want to pick on me? Call me names. It's your parents and loved ones you are referring to. This is the very last time I'd mention you or that broke, hungry troll ever again. Una go tire.[/s]
Cry me a river! cry! u can cry a river if u like, no one cares grin

u think u can mess with others? but u can't mess with me cheesy
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Joeblaze26:
How childish! Did I mention anything about your parents and loved ones in all my statements so far? SMH! May God help you kiddo!
U should know dat Chii59 is a kiddo, she doesn't seem like someone who have sense, always typing trash no wonder she and her brother went to steal palliative cheesy
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
This is why am dealing with her, I must deal with that troll so that she will change for good
Goodluck with that bro! cool... Chii59 is beyond repair grin
lkillbrokehoes:
U should know dat Chii59 is a kiddo, she doesn't seem like someone who have sense, always typing trash no wonder she and her brother went to steal palliative cheesy
Ayiiiiiiiiiiii shocked...You can't be serious? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Goodluck with that bro! cool... Chii59 is beyond repair grin
Ayiiiiiiiiiiii shocked...You can't be serious? cheesy
Lolz I am. the girl needs deliverance, I wish I can just slap sense into her skull cheesy
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Zontrident: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2020
I have crushes but I find it difficult to love people
Im a person that is too serious at times
And I'm broke
I'm a 100lv student but Ave only been Ina 3weeks relationship in my ss2 since then if I find a girl I'm interested in whenever I want to approach her the fear of her asking for money for something that I cannot provide always grip me and make me unable to push forward
The only girls that shows me green light are mostly older ladies or secondary schools students and it disgusts me I don't know why
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by xrayj(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2020
Basalt:
Well, my own was kinda luck.
I am a tall young and handsome guy, but despite all these physical qualities, I am a grade one introvert, a solitary personality and someone that is extremely shy that I find it very difficult to talk to a lady in a romantic way.
I look very gentle and responsible in appearance which scares girls away from me thinking that I am a pastor or a strict person. I tried so hard to look more friendly, but that's just my nature.

The rest was history. That was how we started. Though she is married now
I honestly enjoyed your story...
Sad u guys didn't end up together. What happened?
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Basalt(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
xrayj:

I honestly enjoyed your story...
Sad u guys didn't end up together. What happened?

After NYSC, I wasn't yet financially ready for marriage and she couldn't wait for me. I perfectly understand her, she is a lady.

We still chat sometimes but not as we used to. She was actually the first girl I dated.
And since then I have never dated any other girl because I am always too busy from one thing or the other.

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by phazotron(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Okay. I have had my fair share of tales with babes. Being an introvert can be frustrating especially when loneliness sets in. I evaluated my life and discovered I was living in isolatíon so I decided to be more social. I stroll out after I am back from work, I go to mid-week and Sunday church service just to meet people especially babes although I havent been lucky with catching a babe in church but it was a good avenue to improve my communication skills. I hang out in some popular places bi-weekly n I also engage people in a short chat. With time I got to meet some babes. Facebook is also a nice place to get babes. I have never met a nairaland babe. Lolz. Stressful. But I have had one or two stuffs with I think 2 babes on Badoo. It was fun. I even smoked with the babe ttrying to form hard and bad guy. We went home that night. I fcked her hard like 3 times. I hurried to work and I forgot to drop anything for her. It was bad. But Life goes on. I have noticed that I get tired of them(girls) with time and crawl back to my lonely nest. So right now I just live my life like they dont exist and focus on improving my life. I believe when you are successfull things will fall in place. if I really wana fulfill my fantacy of fkking Nneka and her friend Doris on an island in Jamaica. I need to work harder becos Nneka and Doris will always be attracted by the money. So make money first

How does one connect with girls on Facebook?
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by OGWILLS123: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Hope you know that money those not cure simping undecided

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by kalufelix(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Joker09:

He's just punishing himself grin . He's trying too hard to be known through the way he writes... So wack grin
You-just-never-know...
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by cynthia500(f): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Emeka71:
Hello babe, please can we talk?

“In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Xavin: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Kestolove:
Introvert are heavy masturbators dats all I know abt dem

I strongly disagree, I'm an introvert but can be an extrovert anytime
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Xavin: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2020
Obedinho130:
i am the chairman of all introverts. Do you know that most ladies give me greenlight but i will just be paralised thinking about what to do when real niggars act immediately. Do you know that all of a sudden my introvertic nature disappears sometimes and i will chat with a stranger(real life not social media) as if she were my sibling, but after that moment, everything will be history. Do you know that sometimes i stay in my room from morning to night just for me not to talk to anybody that particular day. The only girl i ever loved with 100 percent heart, na whatsapp help me initiate am oh. After the girl started misbehaving and cheating i ran for my life and became more introvertic. Most introvertic guys are always cheated on because they dont talk too much and are always calm and cool cool

Was once like you, in secondary school but I started going out and meeting with people and it helped I'm no longer shy but I'm the type of introvert people fear (I became unpredictable). No one takes me for a ride again
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Kingzjayzee: 12:39am On Dec 04, 2020
Alphamale101:

It looks like AKG but with better production quality
It's 600naira sha
ok thanks.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Emeka71(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2020
cynthia500:

“In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
Good thought.

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Real introverts in the house, we have a Whatsapp group by the way. Just Whatsapp me +2348134656117 to add you wink
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Albertone(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Real introverts in the house, we have a Whatsapp group by the way. Just Whatsapp me +2348134656117 to add you wink

Post the link here or on your signature
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Remove the two brackets in the link below, then copy and paste to ur internet browser to join the Introvert Lounge Whatsapp group.

https://chat.whatsapp.(com)/IWrbSJL8rQoFxeCseau7EM
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by samtoolz(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don't know when exactly these women gave me greenlight, after some months, they come back to tell me that I ignored their advances.
I'm 20 though, never been in a relationship, constantly pushed by friends to woo most ladies I know, but I don't feel any attraction for these women, except for their butts (I've only felt something for one girl in all my life). so my question for experienced people in SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS is that was there feelings before y'all started or after the relationship began?

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by DAramis: 6:10am On Dec 27, 2020
tollyboy5:

I'm not close to my dad at all. I don't really confine in my mum anymore. I don't share stuff with my senior sis.
My parent did not do well to help me understand my self. My dad who is not always around when he's back will always give me knock on the head for being slow.
My mom took advantage of my loyalty and let me follow orders I now knew affected me negatively.
Nigeria parenting are not meant for unusual kids.
grin when in public people tell me shaytan which is Satan uses left hand so I should not use it to eat.
Ive dumped riligion from my teen age, I was not just bold enough then to have my stand.
I'm only trying to gentle now, I'm not young anymore I'm in my mid 20s

Check out Myers Briggs Personality index to gain more insight about yourself. Focus on INFJ and INTJ.

There are other ones, but those two I feel will relate closely to your personality than you think. Whatever personality we have is all by universal design and God couldn't have made a mistake doing it. It is part of what makes the world and people to differs (After all, varieties is the spice of life).

Above all, learn how to be contented with your personality. Stick with those who judge you not, and cut off those who makes you feel inferior and less faster than Moses parted the red sea.

The enlightenment which you seek, may it be closer to you than you ever wish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts / Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.