Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,559 members, 7,948,163 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai Ministering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai Ministering (111 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child / Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai Ministering by Weneda(m): 5:39am On Nov 24, 2020
*My pain is that Christians don’t know who they are.
*You can forget your name, but don’t forget the fact that you are not an ordinary person.
*A man who has no problem cannot be a great man. We become great by the problems we solve.
*As believers, we must prepare our path to greatness.
*What our enemies hate most is our boldness to give testimonies of our lives.
*We are children of limitless, boundless possibilities.
*There’s no greater privilege under the sun than to serve this God.
*Remember to stay away from any sin that will bring God to anger.
I decree! Whoever was mocked shall now discover our God is mighty.
I decree! Every sickness ceases to exist.
Father! Turn the lamentation of your children to laughter, disgrace to grace, disappointment to appointment.
Father! In every battle we shall fight, we shall have supernatural commanding victory.
Before this year will run out you will see God do the impossible.
Right where you are, you are a candidate of financial miracles.
Every promise God has made to you shall be honoured by God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"As Ye Have Received Christ Jesus The Lord." / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/11/2020 / Slow Down! (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.