Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,046 members, 7,939,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

When The Job Is A Problem For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Job Is A Problem For Love (633 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Job Is A Problem For Love by elettrodad(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2011
Hi all,
I strong believe that my job is affecting my private life, particularly relating with love.
I lost a wife because of this. She owned a farm and she was always busy at work. I am a salesman and I was traveling a lot.
We have been married for 14years and I can say we have never really known each other becouse of our jobs. We had no children bcouse of this.
I separate from her and found another girl. I lived with her for 2 years. She dumped me because I was always traveling abroad, she was jealous thinking I was screwing around. She cannot psicologically effort the pressure to do not having me with her.
Now I have a new girl which I love and I care and I do not want to repeat this again, but I have no other choice because I am doing this job from the very start of my career and I will not find anything here in europe that can avoid me to travel. I want to settle down, I want to stop, to have children and take care of her and the kids, but my work is a big big issue. How can I handle this?
Re: When The Job Is A Problem For Love by nanidee(f): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2011
well, it actually depends on what your woman also does for a living, and if she is willing to move around with you.

I suggest you both sit down and discuss this serious matter, get to know what she thinks about the situation, and find out if she would feel better accompanying you for some of these business travels. (that may be a good idea, and once she knows what kind of business/jobs you do, she'll be able to deal with it at the times you two may not be together)

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is Important To Forgive Your Partner Or Husband / Who Lies More? / Why Is That A Girl Can't Find Out How Much A Guy Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.