Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,930 members, 7,973,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:08 AM

Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For (37713 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu / Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
shedomains:

it is her life and not yours,live and let others live too we cant all be the same.senseless

Did Reno mention toke in his write up?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
chocolatelady:
I am yet to understand why Reno always poke nose in other people business. It is very unnecessary to drag divorced ladies in issue concerning Maryam’s beauty. There’s is no correlation at all. If u want to talk about natural beauty, talk about it alone and leave divorced people alone. Divorce is a thing no one is happy about both the male and female divorcees but most times instead of dying in a very abusive marriage, it is better one lives at least to be alive for her children. Reno stinks if u ask me. I would have blasted him if not that he blocked me on twitter. Tell him d truth, he instantly blocks u.

Apart from Maryam babangida, whose name did he also mention?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by obontami: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
I trust reno, he gon' take that bitch ass mofo to the cleaners with a heavy clap back. just wait for it people.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Gabriel004: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2020

Judge no woman or man, you don't know the future that awaits you too. Some of you will give birth to women in the future. If they are unlucky to marry a deceitful or abusive man, it would be hard for them to remain there... Stop judging...
Who is judging, are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by NobleAngell(f): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
nenyewrites:

If you read what I wrote, you won't ask such a shallow question.
If you read what I wrote, you wouldn't have quoted me in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by trutht828: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
RichDad1:
Reno should face his political jobbing and leave the ladies to live their lives the way they want.
Hypocritical f00l

Political jobbing?

Is your brain even correct enough to know the meaning of political jobbing?
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Blakpot: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hahaha Reno my guy...
"Bleached divorce slay queen ..."
Na dat one pain am lol

A wise man once said d truth will set u free but first it will piss u off.
What if it doesn't set u free... Well it drags u down into a void with bitterness as ur only companion.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by SmileDance(f): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Insipidvamp:

So 'life happening' means bleaching and doing body enhancement surgery ba? Did Reno mention Toke? All those brainless slaymamas deserve the Reno treatment.
no, I was talking about the divorced people he was shaming, while I’m not taking sides with toke, I ll maintain that it’s not always the divorcee’s fault and that’s what I meant by life happening, for the bleachers and those with enhancements surgery it’s their choice and I care less

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Omoslim26: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
shedomains:

quite hypocritical of you to write this epistle ,the same you will go after a 15yrs old girl for sharp sex, correct me here.toke is not africa problem.

You are the biggest hypocrite of all So you have never heard of house girls and woman sexually abusing boys even girls sef

remember a pics taken by mercy and her boyfriend Ike
man Wear Clothe cover body
woman Naked herself make the whole world they see her unclothedness
now psychologically every action has a sponsoring thought
now tell me wat is the intent of that pics

Is dat how Africa is Pattern
if you have ever been to some European countries like Scotland,Wales,France expectially in Bordeaux You will still see them Upholding Their traditions and way of life but here in Africa Copy Copy Copy Copy Copy forgetting that Our way of Life is very different from theirs

Wen we were growing up women cherished and saw value in their breast but nowadays women have deliberately made an open shamefully exalted show of Breast

Wat Shame

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by demmymoney(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
chocolatelady:
I am yet to understand why Reno always poke nose in other people business. It is very unnecessary to drag divorced ladies in issue concerning Maryam’s beauty. There’s is no correlation at all. If u want to talk about natural beauty, talk about it alone and leave divorced people alone. Divorce is a thing no one is happy about both the male and female divorcees but most times instead of dying in a very abusive marriage, it is better one lives at least to be alive for her children. Reno stinks if u ask me. I would have blasted him if not that he blocked me on twitter. Tell him d truth, he instantly blocks u.

He said bleaching divorced slay queens ooooooooooooooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by demmymoney(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
shedomains:

speak for yourself ,you guys said worst about mercy johnson today how market.

Can't u see how mercy Johnson cherishes her family and marriage, she is not like toke that wants to be a slay queen and b a married woman at the same time. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

HOES DONT MAKE GOOD WIVES!!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by demmymoney(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
SmileDance:
People like Reno always think that others who aren’t as fortunate or lucky are just plain stupid sometimes I wish life happens to them too and they realize that the journey is not to the swift...

THIS IS EMOTIVE REASONING AND REACTION AT ITS PEAK...... WTF!!!!

HE SAID BLEACHING DIVORCED SLAY QUEENS JEEZZZZZ!!!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Gainman: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Beckysexy:

At your age, you still lack sense.
So it pained you. It pains u because u have issue with your relationship. Stupid idiot.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

We cant take out the fact dat humans are societally relative beings so some life styles can be negative influence to our society

this things and characters have effects on our Young ones its so appalling how we have come to accept nudity,moral decadence and immorality as a norm in our society

Why do we have to keep deceiving ourselves this is Africa for goodness sake its not everything dat goes here

and people like toke should be aware dat they live in a society patterned to be cautious of your way of life bcus one way or the other some things have a negative impact on us

lets tell oga Reno to be mature in his speech

and lets call out people like Toke bcus we have young gals who see and might pattern their life in d immoral way she flows

just try and imagine your mother doing dis crazy things shameless women do dis days
disgusting right ""!
our mothers passed on core values to dis crazy women now they have decide to pass immorality, nudity,moral decadence and everything dat shames our way of life as Africans to our daughters and young gals
wat a pity
Look I get this narrative of yours but not everyone identifies as body positive, and not everyone needs or wants to spend time extolling the virtues of self love. It's not wrong or right. It's just not part of everyone's narrative, and I always respect their reasons to either participate or disengage. Just because Toke has the audience doesn't mean our responsibilities as parents to instill in our kids the importance of self love should stop. When we go after her it's almost like we are saying it's her responsibility to make sure our kids don't get influenced by her choices.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by ume1000: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
RichDad1:
Reno should face his political jobbing and leave the ladies to live their lives the way they want.
Hypocritical f00l
If foolishness could be measured you would be used as its SI unit
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by NNAMDIII(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Reno always making me happy with his nuggets

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Geofavor(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kondomatic:
Guilty Conscience.

Once saw Toke sitting on a plastic chair at an event I attended and it took me several hours to figure out which was more plastic between her and the chair.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Omoslim26: 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
TheManhattan:

Look I get this narrative of yours but not everyone identifies as body positive, and not everyone needs or wants to spend time extolling the virtues of self love. It's not wrong or right. It's just not part of everyone's narrative, and I always respect their reasons to either participate or disengage. Just because Toke has the audience doesn't mean our responsibilities as parents to instill in our kids the importance of self love should stop. When we go after her it's almost like we are saying it's her responsibility to make sure our kids don't get influenced by her choices.

Hmm well said but you should also know that you can only do your path as a parent
but they will relate with the society and the chances of picking up negative characters are on a high wen we have public and social figures like aunty toke and some useless men out there

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Exodora: 1:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Maybe he should also explain to us why we don't get to picture him with his only but his children .
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by cococandy(f): 2:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Reno is making his mark as retarrrd.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by nini007(m): 3:54am On Nov 25, 2020
SmileDance:
People like Reno always think that others who aren’t as fortunate or lucky are just plain stupid sometimes I wish life happens to them too and they realize that the journey is not to the swift...
You don't know Reno Omokri
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by jornwhite: 5:17am On Nov 25, 2020
shedomains:

speak for yourself ,you guys said worst about mercy johnson today how market.

Go easy on the "WE", don't even know what you're talking about, did M.j bleach, botched or post randy naked pictures on the net. its not a must you reply when there is nothing sensible to say.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 25, 2020
masterP042:
Someone makes a sensible post. And someone somewhere just picks out one single word to cancel the whole sense made in the post. He condemned young girls taking advices from "bleached divorcee slay queens, with surgically enhanced bodies" , and not all divorcees .
No wonder in igbo, we call feminists, "ndi ife n'eme n'isi", cos most of them actually act like that

You must have been a venn diagram champion in
sec. school. Love your reasoning grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Difinet: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2020
sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Hathor5(f): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Omoslim26:

We cant take out the fact dat humans are societally relative beings so some life styles can be negative influence to our society

this things and characters have effects on our Young ones its so appalling how we have come to accept nudity,moral decadence and immorality as a norm in our society

Why do we have to keep deceiving ourselves this is Africa for goodness sake its not everything dat goes here

and people like toke should be aware dat they live in a society patterned to be cautious of your way of life bcus one way or the other some things have a negative impact on us

lets tell oga Reno to be mature in his speech

and lets call out people like Toke bcus we have young gals who see and might pattern their life in d immoral way she flows

just try and imagine your mother doing dis crazy things shameless women do dis days
disgusting right ""!
our mothers passed on core values to dis crazy women now they have decide to pass immorality, nudity,moral decadence and everything dat shames our way of life as Africans to our daughters and young gals
wat a pity

I laugh at you people taking the moral high ground when it comes to women, nudity and sexuality.
Of all the problems Nigeria is facing, this is the most urgent one where you will write epistles pages upon pages.
Preach to your ritualist, criminal, corrupt, violent brothers and Nigeria will be a better place. Contemplate the lack of progress and why people like Trump call your motherland a shythole.
And for a change try to bring something of value to the world.
Other countries have two or three companies bringing out vaccines against COVID and you will be here discussing vaginas all day long and how to put them down.
Useless failed nation!
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by ebenezer202l(f): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
Beckysexy:
No I mean your whole family.
[/s] your generations. ashawo
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Omoslim26: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hathor5:

I laugh at you people taking the moral high ground when it comes to women, nudity and sexuality.
Of all the problems Nigeria is facing, this is the most urgent one where you will write epistles pages upon pages.
Preach to your ritualist, criminal, corrupt, violent brothers and Nigeria will be a better place. Contemplate the lack of progress and why people like Trump call your motherland a shythole.
Other countries have two or three companies bringing out vaccines against COVID and you will be here discussing vaginas all day long and how to put them down.
Useless failed nation!

Baba dont be over sensational we are talking about a case where Reno called out some set of Women propagating indecency and immodesty

You are painting another picture entirely

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by demmymoney(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hathor5:

Useless failed nation!

We are conservatives and yes we have problems but we won't allow stupid and useless progressive values be passed in our society jeezzzz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bobrisky Used As A Case Study In University In Canada On Women Popular Culture / 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos / Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.