Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,126 members, 7,907,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Do You Drive A Toyota? This Is For You(free For First 20 Owners Or Car Dealers) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Drive A Toyota? This Is For You(free For First 20 Owners Or Car Dealers) (592 Views)

5 FREE!! VIN Checks Or Car History Checks Per Day Www.autoking.ga / Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... / Want To Pre-order Your Dream SUV Or CAR? Just 30% Deposit. 6 Weeks Delivery!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Drive A Toyota? This Is For You(free For First 20 Owners Or Car Dealers) by aauto: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
I tried to paste the information here but nairaland bot keeps deleting my post so i had to put a make shift page in place pls bear with us. please read from here. 

http://adeizaautos.com/toyotapage.html

you can reply here or ask any further questions
Re: Do You Drive A Toyota? This Is For You(free For First 20 Owners Or Car Dealers) by sultaan(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2011
You are offering to do ECM updates, could you state how you got access to the updates, and what type of warranty you have on your work?

lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Drive A Toyota? This Is For You(free For First 20 Owners Or Car Dealers) by aauto: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2011
sultaan:

You are offering to do ECM updates, could you state how you got access to the updates, and what type of warranty you have on your work?

lipsrsealed

we get updates directly from Toyota and using the Technical Service Bulletins we are able to know which and what updates to apply, we have a Professional subscription to the Toyota Tech. Website.

Thanks for the question
Re: Do You Drive A Toyota? This Is For You(free For First 20 Owners Or Car Dealers) by aauto: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
You can give us a call or send a text for more information--018816777
Re: Do You Drive A Toyota? This Is For You(free For First 20 Owners Or Car Dealers) by aauto: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
you stand to gain a lot by updating your vehilces ECM. we support all toyota vehicles now but we will add more very soon
Re: Do You Drive A Toyota? This Is For You(free For First 20 Owners Or Car Dealers) by aauto: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2011
TOYOTA CAMRY 2002 SHIFT QUALITY IMPROVEMENT

To improve the shift quality feeling on 2002 model year Camry vehicles equipped with the
1MZ–FE engine, the Engine Control Module (ECM) logic has been modified. A new ECM
calibration is available to update the current ECM calibration.

give us a call
Re: Do You Drive A Toyota? This Is For You(free For First 20 Owners Or Car Dealers) by yvy1(f): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
Apart from diagnostics do you also repair all faults in the Toyota? I.e shock absorbers, e.t.c
Re: Do You Drive A Toyota? This Is For You(free For First 20 Owners Or Car Dealers) by aauto: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
yvy1:

Apart from diagnostics do you also repair all faults in the Toyota? I.e shock absorbers, e.t.c

since we have the dealer tools, we are able to perform a comprehensive diagnostics on your Toyota vehicle, also provide parts and repair. for shock absorbers we only do replacement with the OEM one not repair

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Altima 2.5ltr 2002 / 2008 Infinity Fx35 Frunt Abd Back Camera Full Option Buy Me 4.2 Million / Quick Sale Honda Accord 2003 - N1.050m (07082687207 , 08161178354)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.