Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,732 members, 7,945,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties (38289 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace / Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live / Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Segzy19: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Something is common to all them...

I won't mention it before their fans come for me... grin grin
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by uuzba(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amelia5:

Will you shut up and keep quiet

Ah-ah? You only him to shut up then he should keep quiet again?
Can you not allow him to make noise after shutting up?

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by JohnBullMySon: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

Naija mentality, my brother no real businessman will throw away his hard earned cash like that even Dangote will not do that. Anyway they are all businessmen until we hear otherwise.
dangote too sprays money
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Litmus: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
I love the tradition, all Nigerians should adopt it. We don’t want to live in a bleached world devoid of all character, colour and flavour in the name of aping white people. I have no doubt that if this was a popular tradition in western weddings or parties all the bush people condemning it would think it was the height of civilisation.

And I suspect there is an element of attempted social engineering in these condemnations. Firstly there’s attempt to demonise all Nigerian practices because there is realisation out there that one of Nigeria’s greatest strength is her culture. Secondly, there is an attempt to portray Nigeria to the world as a place devoid of happiness, life and any form of wealth. Those that want Nigeria viewed as a hell-hole dislike when Nigerians upload weddings resplendent with Nigeria’s lavish and luxuriant looking traditional wear on Youtube, they hate that the world should look on anything Nigerian with any form of admiration, curiosity or wonder.

Bonus point:

Thirdly a people with their own traditions and culture are a people not easy consumers of western goods. Western Capitalism does not like people informed by their own culture. The less culturally informed you are the more likely you are to be a consumer of Western goods and services. It pays foreigners in the long run to brainwash Nigerians into abandoning their culture.

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:
Cry out blood
ritualists spotted
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
dangote too sprays money

you sabi lie o
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Litmus: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
The act of singing ones praise has deep roots in many Nigerian cultures. In fact, the origins or Rap music is derived from this African tradition of praise singing about the deeds and heroic acts of an individual, not just as a means of preserving history orally. Dash is a subset of this; which is now dismissed by the ignorant as mere vanity and boasting. So people need to leave Nigerians alone to celebrate as they choose and stop trying to superimpose on Nigerians foreign white values. Leave our warriors to spread their arms and swagger forward, spraying money in order to show those gathered what heroes and men of substance they are. It’s an echo from the past and should be let to survive.

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
osemoses1234:
All Ritualist
poor man mentality
Dont give up hope
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by osemoses1234(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
poor man mentality
Dont give up hope
rich man mentality kill you there werey
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by neyorlmogzy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:
The sane thing to do is put the money in an envelope and give it to the celebrant.
You said sane" unfortunately 85% of people Nigeria aren't sane..That's why we have been able to normalize bullshit such as this, and been ok with government cheating and extorting us

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Agrovalue1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bakin3:
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc
Pls send me a mail with pictures and let me also have ur number, thanks. Agrovalue.pluto@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by omoyankee3(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
vanity

lol
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Forexfocus: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Why
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Tillatalk: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oppression
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by JohnBullMySon: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Bluntemperor: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sokii5:

When you have your own money, put it in an envelope and give to the celebrant.
For now, allow others to do what they will with theirs.
Just imagine,even a Pastor also sprayed!
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:
The sane thing to do is put the money in an envelope and give it to the celebrant.

It depends on how the money was made and the background of who made it...
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Bakin3(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Agrovalue1:

Pls send me a mail with pictures and let me also have ur number, thanks. Agrovalue.pluto@gmail.com.

Done sir.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Mycoin(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2021
laiperi:

Hell no.

It started by honoring drummers during ceremonies by Yoruba and they extended it to others, mostly to ladies.

It was criticized and then banned.

The Igbo picked it up, it turned into something else. They graduated to spray guns.

Later the Hausa joined in.

Eye service to spite the poor. All these in the land of poverty.

Sad.

you nailed it
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by mechanics(m): 4:41am On Jan 24, 2021
They should keep enjoying their money.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by CaptainFM1: 10:58pm On Apr 05
Sokii5:

When you have your own money, put it in an envelope and give to the celebrant.

For now, allow others to do what they will with theirs.

SMHFU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / Ruth Kadiri Shares Her Pregnancy Photo - Celebrities React / Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.