Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,308 members, 7,967,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:14 AM

Amazon Gift Card - Companies That Will Scam You - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amazon Gift Card - Companies That Will Scam You (723 Views)

Do This Anytime Someone Scam You To Get Back Your Money / This Trick (old Or New), I'm Sure It's A Means To Get Your Info And Scam You. / Countries With The Highest Scam - You Won't Believe Where Nigeria Is Ranked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Gift Card - Companies That Will Scam You by Talk234: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hello Fam,

I contacted https://omegaverified.com/ to sell my Amazon Gift Card. After series of chats they said I can send the ecode which I did. In less than 10 minutes I got an email that the ecode has been used. So, I reached out to them politely asking when I will be credited and I was told that they have placed an order with the ecode and will get back to me once the order is confirmed. I have been buying online and I know that Amazon response time for order confirmation is not more than 5-10minutes. But this people kept telling me to hold on for more than 24 hours and never even bothered to give me update. Later on, they said that the order was declined because the code has already been used. I checked on Amazon again and it was confirmed that the the ecode has been used. I'm using this opportunity to share to everyone out there to avoid them. I may be the first person or not the first person but I will not let another face the same fraudulent action from Omega Verified. Guys beware of them.
Re: Amazon Gift Card - Companies That Will Scam You by Godfrey858(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
so sorry to hear that , But you should have noticed a red flag , This people are using a VoIP phone number

they are literally untraceable

Re: Amazon Gift Card - Companies That Will Scam You by Xenisha: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Despite the reliable protection of the Amazon trading platform, fraudulent actions by unscrupulous sellers are still becoming more frequent. Check here is detailed information on how to properly report a fraud to Amazon so that you can change something in your current situation.

(1) (Reply)

Retired Police CP And Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder Dead / Another Nigerian Drug Lord Killed In Philippines / Cause Of Fight Between Ife And Modakeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.