Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:45 AM

How Can I Becom Abornagain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Becom Abornagain (559 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Becom Abornagain by kinsoko(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
hollow forumit,

am a chritain,i woship at redeemed chritain church and they preach more of been bornagain.please can somebody tell me and another members how somebody can be bornagain. pleas shaere your opinion bellow.
Re: How Can I Becom Abornagain by Tinyemeka(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2011
Mr K, good day and how are you?
If I may comment, I would refer to Jesus who says in the book of John that nobody can come unto me except same is invited by my father in heaven. In as much as you have asked this question of how to be born again, I believe that the Father has invited you. And as many that the Father has given unto the son(Jesus) same has become a son in the kingdom of God. How? JUST DECLARE JESUS as the love of your life(Remember john 14:21), the only master over you, then you are born again. Behold you will forsake your old ways of "it doesn't matter" that is very common amongst christians and you start living a holy life, separated unto the father(God) alone.
Start today - study your bible daily with faith that you are a true son of God, indeed a bornagain christian. God expects us to be true sons after the likeness of Jesus but we reduce ourselves to nothing, to ordinary being instead of living a life of super- natural.
Finally, and this is the new commandment of Jesus to us(read John 13:34-35)

For further questions you can call these numbers; Toyin-07054098110, Pst Raph-08069429155
Re: How Can I Becom Abornagain by adros84(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
Talk to your pastor

(1) (Reply)

Life Of Adam And Eve / The Second Book Of Adam And Eve / Was Osama A True Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.