Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

'free' Mini Importation Pro Class(china And USA) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'free' Mini Importation Pro Class(china And USA) (247 Views)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / Build Your Instagram Account Like A PRO Class / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'free' Mini Importation Pro Class(china And USA) by adeiza4u(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
*'FREE' MINI IMPORTATION PRO CLASS*

THE LAZYMAN WAY OF IMPORTING FROM CHINA AND USA.....

*Learn how to customize wristbands and Lapels from China and make whole lot of money,*

*Learn How to get free shipping from Aliexpress to maximize profits,*

*learn How to Get crazily cheap products on 1688.com, and Alibaba where Jumia and Konga get their stuffs from*

*Learn How to import fairly used phones, gadgets and laptops from USA*

*Learn How to securely pay and safely get your goods shipped to Nigeria from both china and USA*

*And a 'hole' lot more packages in the world of importation*

Yea, I'm now ready to obey the 'clarion call' to reveal my secrets of importation.

Lots of peeps have been on me to teach this stuff for God knows when....

But I wasn't ready....somehow

(no be pride or selfishness stopped me o, �)

But now 'I don give up' and ready to teach peeps who'll grab this rare opportunity...

For the record, I have been doing this stuff for quite a long time now....

Was doing it as a 'side hustle' while still in Uni.

Back then, I was selling mobile phone accessories and customizing wristbands for students...

Paid lots of my bills through this bizz, HONESTLY.

It was my secret then cos I got things cheap from China...

And sold them 'beautifully' on Campus�

I even later got calls from schools to customize for 'em...

Students in Federal University Lokoja, can relate...

Enough said.

What you need for this lucrative biz are:
*Smartphone
* Good data sub... ( 'yu' can get good sub from me- I dey sell beautiful and amazingly handsome data too, �)

* Your Capital like 30k. You don't have to break any bank to start this stuff.

If yu have no Capital at all, we'll talk about it on how to source in the class.

*And 'lil' commitment.
Das 'all.

We'll also 'tok bout' how you can sell ur stuff on the social media.

Ur wasting time on social media with no money back have got to stop...

*Disclaimer:* This bizz class is not for those who have 'side hustles' already.

Not for any doubting Thomas either.

Rather,

It's for those who still want to acquire a new skill in 2020 before the Covid year expire...�

It's also for those who need another crazily lucrative 'side hustle....'

It's for those who are ready to make commitment, get results and start making some 'kulll money.'

If you're not TRULY ready for this ride, please 'no join o�'

Cos we're gonna discover ur inactiveness ND kick you out before the actual ride.

'Nough said' if you're However, interested in *this Christ-kind of love*, get into the group through this link.

Em.... please note that it's just few people we want to teach o, Abeg.

You want to be among this few right?

Click this link: https:///Bqzr0WPU7oL3lMR3baZ3LU

P. S: If you miss this opportunity, please don't contact me for any teaching again o.

You better grab this now once and for all...

Alright.

Catch ya in Class

P.S.S This stuff is powered by
*CHARIS COMPUTERS WORLD*
Re: 'free' Mini Importation Pro Class(china And USA) by adeiza4u(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Whatsapp: 07034735147
Class will start on 30th November to 5th December.

(1) (Reply)

Please Donate To Help Okafor200, The Guy Is Good! / How To Make Emulsion Paint At Home. / What Can I Do For You For 2,000 Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.