Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,555 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship (2128 Views)

Should She Quit Her Relationship? / Lady Of 38yrs Falls In Love Wit Boy Of 22 Yrs / 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by iz2much: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
A 22-year old love struck girl has committed suicide. The deceased, identified as Olaitan, a native of Abeokuta, until her death, stayed with her parents at Alfa Rasheed Street, Araromi Oke-Oja, Ifo, Ogun State, Southwest Nigeria. She killed herself because her parents blocked her romance with her boyfriend.
The late Olaitan.

P.M.NEWS investigations revealed that the deceased and her boyfriend, Dare Abiodun, 24, had been dating for seven years and that in 2007 they lost contact and later met again four months ago.
When the parents of the deceased saw their daughter with Abiodun, she was warned not to harbour any thought of marrying him. The reply she gave her parents was that she won’t marry any other man except Abiodun.
On Tuesday this week her elder brothers beat her up for hobnobbing with Abiodun and on Wednesday she tied a rope to a ceiling fan and committed suicide right in her father’s house.

According to Abiodun, “we knew each other for seven years and when she left for Lagos to learn how to sell provisions, we lost contact and about four months ago I was just passing-by her father’s house and she called me and we started our relationship all over again.
“I then told her that I have a wife who is now pregnant but she said that doesn’t mean anything and that she still wanted to marry me.
“When she came to me on Monday around 8.00 p.m. she told me of how her brothers were always beating her for insisting that I should marry her. I then said sorry to her because I saw bruises all over her body.
“At exactly 10.00 a.m on Wednesday I was at my master’s place at Ifo where I work as a bricklayer when she came to meet me and she said I should give her the last kiss, that she loves me. I asked her if we can’t marry again. She declined to reply and left, saying she would want to go home to have her bath.
“On that same Wednesday in the afternoon my friends called me on my phone and asked me not to come home because my girlfriend had committed suicide. They said her family members came to where I live and threatened to kill me and they also damaged all my property. As at that time my pregnant wife was still sleeping and she managed to escape. I also learnt that her father brought charms (juju).
“I did not kill their daughter. Why are they doing that to me?”
P.M.NEWS further gathered that she committed suicide while her father had gone to the farm and her mother was downstairs. She had earlier drank acid from battery and when it was not effective she hanged herself.
Her parents buried her on the night of Wednesday without reporting the incident at the Ifo Police Station, Ogun State.

Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by 190: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2011
Jesus wept!! cry cry
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2011
something is wrong in this story ?

the girl first never knew that the nigga was married , he later told her and from his words he says, it was cool to her i got a question mark on that which also confirms why the parents didnt want her to be married

Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by 190: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2011
zimdrill quit all these stupiiid black zimbabwean pictures

its phocking annonying  undecided

see how BLACK the men are sef, mschewww
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

zimdrill quit all these stupiiid black zimbabwean pictures

its phocking annonying  undecided

see how BLACK the men are sef, mschewww

come on

i love zim so am sharing good and bad pictures of zim

Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by Goldieluks: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2011
nice pic^^
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

nice pic^^

thats harare at night

Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by Goldieluks: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
wow,Zimbabwe got some beautiful structures.
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by 190: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

come on

i love zim so am sharing good and bad pictures of zim
angry angry angry angry
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by Goldieluks: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

angry angry angry angry
haha grin grin cheesy
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

wow,Zimbabwe got some beautiful structures.

mixed some are scrumbling

Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2011
zim drill please quit it. this is not the thread for it.
if you really want to rep zimbabwe go to the travel section or the diaries section and post there ok?

@topic: this is sad to hear. I have always believed that after a certain age parents need to recognize when
their children are adults and leave them to use their judgment and make decisions for themselves.\
it is sad that she felt she had to end her life to prove a point.
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2011
It is not that much love in the world that will make me commit suicide but I guess it is in her case and it is sad.
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

zim drill please quit it. this is not the thread for it.
if you really want to rep zimbabwe go to the travel section or the diaries section and post there ok?

@topic: this is sad to hear. I have always believed that after a certain age parents need to recognize when
their children are adults and leave them to use their judgment and make decisions for themselves.\
it is sad that she felt she had to end her life to prove a point.

i dont see your problem picture are after my respond so you can read before you view the picture and also

i aint posting for the sake of posting i attach the photo with the respond of what has been said WHICH IS ALLOWED

Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by 190: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2011
what kind of problem is this

zimdrill aree u tipsy!!
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

i dont see your problem picture are after my respond so you can read before you view the picture and also

i aint posting for the sake of posting i attach the photo with the respond of what has been said WHICH IS ALLOWED

Excessive tag posting is AGAINST the rules. Jaybee censored Kay Money for doing the same thing you are doing. Kay Money always tagged a picture of every post he made and Jaybee warned him that he will be banned if he continues. I am just letting you know so you won't be surprise when you get a warning from the MODS.
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

what kind of problem is this

zimdrill aree u tipsy!!

which problem ?

Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Excessive tag posting is AGAINST the rules. Jaybee censored Kay Money for doing the same thing you are doing. Kay Money always tagged a picture of every post he made and Jaybee warned him that he will be banned if he continues. I am just letting you know so you won't be surprise when you get a warning from the MODS.

let them contact me

i see nothing wrong with it i aint spaming -- just an attachment to respond which am entitled

Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2011
Okay on you.
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
shut up zim drill [lol@ this dude posting pictures of
"white zimbabweans" <<<no such thing. . .and eggs]
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by 190: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2011
ROTFLMFGBA @ the eggs and the weak note  undecided

do eggs produce money in Zimbabwe
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by Goldieluks: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2011
Zim is that money 100 billion dollars for real?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by 190: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
Its true ooh

100 billion dollars

**190 boards plane monday morning to Zimbabwe in search of 100 billion dollars**
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by CrudeOil2(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
1 billion dollar note? grin grin grin I'm lovin it
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by desholah(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goddamit . . . .Commited suicide simple because her parents didn't support/broke up the relationship? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Speechless!!!!
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by 190: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2011
Crude Oil:

enough to own 3 crude oil wells at my backyard!
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Zim is that money 100 billion dollars for real?? shocked shocked shocked

yes it real though now zim dollar has been pushed aside for now there are using US$ RSA rand Bostwana pula

Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by Goldieluks: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2011
oh,really.
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2011
Crude Oil:

check all the notes

http://www.atsnotes.com/catalog/banknotes/zimbabwe.html

Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by iz2much: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2011
all diz r not allowed here. its romance not Money or Current Affair
plz, biko, e joor
Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2011
iz2much:

all diz r not allowed here. its romance not Money or Current Affair
plz, biko, e joor

you are forgetting one thing

FORUMITES TAKE THE THREAD WHERE THEY WANT

Re: 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship by 190: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
Dammmit!!

are those money rolled together with banana peels

those look like fake currencies, zimdrill are u into fake currencies  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Introduces Me As A Friend. / 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You / My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.