Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Help My Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Brother (517 Views)

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / My Brother's Pre Wedding Photos / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Brother by Daniwak: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
I decided to bring this to nairaland because my brother is confused. He's not really a church person or spiritually inclined person. Though he believes in God. He has a gf whom he loved so much. Earlier last year, they started having issues. Quarrels here and there. The lady even told my brother "every little thing about the relationship annoys her for no reason" simply because he doesn't take her out. Though he gives her money regularly and pay her 80% of her bills. My brother wanted to propose to her last year but she told him not to do it. This made my brother worried & thinking. So one fateful morning on his way to work, a man doing morning cry approached him after his preaching and told him " the Lord knows how his heart is worried and sad. That d relationship he's in was d cause of his sadness". "That the woman GOD destined for him was a resourceful woman that will build him up". " that the woman is more richer than him". He gave my brother portion of bible to pray about with a prayer point "wherever his destined wife is on d phase of d planet should come to him". My brother prayed for a month and became tired. He said the prophesy was fake. All these happened March 2020. He's even forgotten about the prophecy. Earlier this month on Twitter, a lady followed him, he followed back. They began chatting and now they have falling love. This babe is rich than my bro. The salary my bro earns is just 90k with nothing to account for. But since this particular gal came into his life, she advised him on a business to venture in. My brother did, and d business is thriving. The lady is a half cast. Partly Nigeria & partly Belgium. THEY HAVEN'T MET BEFORE, SHE WOULD BE COMING TO NIGERIA FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY TO SEE HER RELATIVES & ALSO MY BROTHER.
THE ISSUE NOW IS MY BROTHER THINKS SERIOUSLY SHE'S THE ONE THAT WAS PROPHESIED ABOUT. Help I don't want him to enter wrong hands again. Relationship doesn't favour him
Re: Help My Brother by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Daniwak:
I decided to bring this to nairaland because my brother is confused. He's not really a church person or spiritually inclined person. Though he believes in God. He has a gf whom he loved so much. Earlier last year, they started having issues. Quarrels here and there. The lady even told my brother "every little thing about the relationship annoys her for no reason" simply because he doesn't take her out. Though he gives her money regularly and pay her 80% of her bills. My brother wanted to propose to her last year but she told him not to do it. This made my brother worried & thinking. So one fateful morning on his way to work, a man doing morning cry approached him after his preaching and told him " the Lord knows how his heart is worried and sad. That d relationship he's in was d cause of his sadness". "That the woman GOD destined for him was a resourceful woman that will build him up". " that the woman is more richer than him". He gave my brother portion of bible to pray about with a prayer point "wherever his destined wife is on d phase of d planet should come to him". My brother prayed for a month and became tired. He said the prophesy was fake. All these happened March 2020. He's even forgotten about the prophecy. Earlier this month on Twitter, a lady followed him, he followed back. They began chatting and now they have falling love. This babe is rich than my bro. The salary my bro earns is just 90k with nothing to account for. But since this particular gal came into his life, she advised him on a business to venture in. My brother did, and d business is thriving. The lady is a half cast. Partly Nigeria & partly Belgium. THEY HAVEN'T MET BEFORE, SHE WOULD BE COMING TO NIGERIA FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY TO SEE HER PARENTS & ALSO MY BROTHER.
THE ISSUE NOW IS MY BROTHER THINKS SERIOUSLY SHE'S THE ONE THAT WAS PROPHESIED ABOUT. Help I don't want him to enter wrong hands again. Relationship doesn't favour him
Very funny is he waiting for Linda Ikeji abi DJ Cuppy.
Re: Help My Brother by Froshloaded: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
She is the one nah, but this your story sounds like a Nollywood script angry

2 Likes

Re: Help My Brother by goldenejim79: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Super story. U try

2 Likes

Re: Help My Brother by Agboki: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Help My Brother by Uzomacharles: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Okay
Which advice you need again?
Na advice you give yourself dey work pass

Re: Help My Brother by Daniwak: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
uruba23:

Very funny is he waiting for Linda Ikeji abi DJ Cuppy.
I no know abeg
Re: Help My Brother by Daniwak: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Froshloaded:
She is the one nah, but this your story sounds like a Nollywood script angry
yeah it sounds but its not. I had to change d name of d country where her mother hails from. Cuz she might be reading or read it somewhere
Re: Help My Brother by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Daniwak:
I decided to bring this to nairaland because my brother is confused. He's not really a church person or spiritually inclined person. Though he believes in God. He has a gf whom he loved so much. Earlier last year, they started having issues. Quarrels here and there. The lady even told my brother "every little thing about the relationship annoys her for no reason" simply because he doesn't take her out. Though he gives her money regularly and pay her 80% of her bills. My brother wanted to propose to her last year but she told him not to do it. This made my brother worried & thinking. So one fateful morning on his way to work, a man doing morning cry approached him after his preaching and told him " the Lord knows how his heart is worried and sad. That d relationship he's in was d cause of his sadness". "That the woman GOD destined for him was a resourceful woman that will build him up". " that the woman is more richer than him". He gave my brother portion of bible to pray about with a prayer point "wherever his destined wife is on d phase of d planet should come to him". My brother prayed for a month and became tired. He said the prophesy was fake. All these happened March 2020. He's even forgotten about the prophecy. Earlier this month on Twitter, a lady followed him, he followed back. They began chatting and now they have falling love. This babe is rich than my bro. The salary my bro earns is just 90k with nothing to account for. But since this particular gal came into his life, she advised him on a business to venture in. My brother did, and d business is thriving. The lady is a half cast. Partly Nigeria & partly Belgium. THEY HAVEN'T MET BEFORE, SHE WOULD BE COMING TO NIGERIA FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY TO SEE HER PARENTS & ALSO MY BROTHER.
Bro. Be Sincere To Urself. If U Were In Ur Brother's Shoe, Won't U Think Dsame? Bro. D Prophecies Has Been Fulfilled. Let Ur Brother Marry Her.
Re: Help My Brother by slawormiir: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Your brother nor need help
Re: Help My Brother by Daniwak: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Your brother nor need help
y u talk so?
Re: Help My Brother by Franktom247(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Give me her twitter handle first nonesense GOD don butter your brother bread him dey find bitter leaf to chop the bread better get sense

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother by IMO01: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Omo give us the number of the guy that gave the prophecy shocked
Re: Help My Brother by gunners160(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
whether d prophesy na real or fake, person like me go jump fast enter d rlshp. Your brother never tirer to suffer ontop those ladies with entitlement mentality? Beta grab the gal like Pepsi slogan " catch the feelings "

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother by Cerebellum: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Help My Brother by Cerebellum: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lol..lol
Chai!
Everything nah sha phwkus matter OP selfgrin
Re: Help My Brother by Slyzen(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Daniwak:
I decided to bring this to nairaland because my brother is confused. He's not really a church person or spiritually inclined person. Though he believes in God. He has a gf whom he loved so much. Earlier last year, they started having issues. Quarrels here and there. The lady even told my brother "every little thing about the relationship annoys her for no reason" simply because he doesn't take her out. Though he gives her money regularly and pay her 80% of her bills. My brother wanted to propose to her last year but she told him not to do it. This made my brother worried & thinking. So one fateful morning on his way to work, a man doing morning cry approached him after his preaching and told him " the Lord knows how his heart is worried and sad. That d relationship he's in was d cause of his sadness". "That the woman GOD destined for him was a resourceful woman that will build him up". " that the woman is more richer than him". He gave my brother portion of bible to pray about with a prayer point "wherever his destined wife is on d phase of d planet should come to him". My brother prayed for a month and became tired. He said the prophesy was fake. All these happened March 2020. He's even forgotten about the prophecy. Earlier this month on Twitter, a lady followed him, he followed back. They began chatting and now they have falling love. This babe is rich than my bro. The salary my bro earns is just 90k with nothing to account for. But since this particular gal came into his life, she advised him on a business to venture in. My brother did, and d business is thriving. The lady is a half cast. Partly Nigeria & partly Belgium. THEY HAVEN'T MET BEFORE, SHE WOULD BE COMING TO NIGERIA FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY TO SEE HER RELATIVES & ALSO MY BROTHER.

It could be true. I remember I use to think that all prophesies were fake until it happened to me.

A particular evangelist preaching by the road side met me one day and said I would experience a financial windfall. I didn't believe him. He even asked me for money but I didn't give him even though I had it. I thought he was just a street beggar using preaching to beg. You wouldn't believe me, the happiest day of my life happened just one week after. The prophesy was true shocked
Re: Help My Brother by Daniwak: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Slyzen:

It could be true. I remember I use to think that all prophesies were fake until it happened to me.

A particular evangelist preaching by the road side met me one day and said I would experience a financial windfall. I didn't believe him. He even asked me for money but I didn't give him even though I had it. I thought he was just a street beggar using preaching to beg. You wouldn't believe me, the happiest day of my life happened just one week after. The prophesy was true shocked
me I no know o. I've told him to take it easy with her and not to rush her. He said he'll marry her ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Lovely Photos Of Dorathy With Prince And His Family That Got People Ta / Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? / I Want To Sell My Generator Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.