Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device (31711 Views)

Tecno Pova 4 Or Redmi 10c / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo / New Device Release: Gionee P8M Specs And Price[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Chubbyface: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
hashtagged:
Techno is basically trash, it's better to put your money in a better brand.

Imagine a techno phone of 4gig ram cannot multitask like my Samsung of 2gig ram, it keeps lagging and crashing when I play a game of 150mb. Even an itel phone of 1gig ram could play the game fine.

If you want to waste money spend it on an itel or Tecno phone
which processor was your 4gb ram phone powered by? Compare it with this one
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by ElScopio: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Shegz4god(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Really?what's the name ,tell me more.
Realboygenius:

Getting such technology in a country like Nigeria will be difficult.
But TECNO has a program where they can assist you disable your stolen phone.
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by typicalgamer(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is just infinix note 8 reskined and sold as tecno POVA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Realboygenius(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
typicalgamer:
This is just infinix note 8 reskined and sold as tecno POVA

It's not the same.
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Realboygenius(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
ElScopio:
6+128+G80+6000mAh at 77k is overpriced??

Don't mind him.
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Messiah123: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
This is the best phone tecno has ever produced do far it is perfect in every sense I presently use a spark 5 air and the phone is dope but I wish I gat enough money I would have gone for the Tecno pova kudos to Tecno at last they got it right.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Realboygenius(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Messiah123:
This is the best phone tecno has ever produced do far it is perfect in every sense I presently use a spark 5 air and the phone is dope but I wish I gat enough money I would have gone for the Tecno pova kudos to Tecno at last they got it right.

You should if you have money.
The phone is complete.

1 Like

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by NightFood: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2020
There's so much to love about this phone

1 Like

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by NightFood: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Messiah123:
true that, though the spark 5 pro is also a good choice, moreover if you want a change you can swap at carlcare
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by nigeriaprice: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
If you are a Gamer, there is no need spending excess funds on other High-end devices.

The Tecno Pova is GREAT for all major Android Games without lagging.

https://www.nigeriaprice.ng/tecno-pova/

I am currently using this device for few days after ordering and I can tell you, no regrets whatsoever.

I totally recommend.

1 Like

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Uzland: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
MartinsD12:

Bigger screen resolution consume battery life more, this is simple mathematics
You didn't have to stress yourself. What you said is a fact. The higher the screen resolution or pixels, the higher the power consumption. This is also similar to increased screen brightness resulting in increased battery power consumption.
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by MartinsD12(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Uzland:

You didn't have to stress yourself. What you said is a fact. The higher the screen quality or pixels, the higher the power consumption. This is also similar to increased screen brightness resulting in increased battery power consumption.
Definitely
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Uzland: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
nigeriaprice:
If you are a Gamer, there is no need spending excess funds on other High-end devices.

I am currently using this device for few days after ordering and I can tell you, no regrets whatsoever.

I totally recommend.
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Uzland: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
nigeriaprice:

I totally recommend.
Please does it have IR blaster?
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by newspapers: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
What makes the Tecno Pova Price reasonable is the features the device is equipped with for a midrange phone.

It has fingerprint, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0

https://www.payondelivery.ng/tecno-pova-11178/
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Sunkanmiwise(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2021
andelawhite:
I hope this better be twice as efficient as the pouvoir.

The POVA is far better than the Pouvoir, because its the higher version of the pouvoir series.
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Techm8: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Uzland:

Please does it have IR blaster?
No it doesn\t have
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by PaulucheBusines: 5:22am On Mar 07, 2021
This is my spec
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by sureinfo: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
real talk, and the gaming processor it carries too
newspapers:
What makes the Tecno Pova Price reasonable is the features the device is equipped with for a midrange phone.

It has fingerprint, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0

https://www.payondelivery.ng/tecno-pova-11178/
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by sureinfo: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
you could say that, but i think one of the main things is the battery and processor
Sunkanmiwise:

The POVA is far better than the Pouvoir, because its the higher version of the pouvoir series.
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Yinksy09(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
I really like the phone specifications
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Ayeesha454(f): 4:51pm On Feb 15
Omo TECNO dey para,this is nice
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Nourahwilly24(f): 6:35pm On Feb 15
Really nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral / 5 Simple Mistakes We Make Daily While Communicating On Phone / What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.