Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,261 members, 7,880,981 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Really Need Your Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Really Need Your Advice (568 Views)

I Want To Buy Ford Edge 2008(foreign Used). I Need Your Advice / Do I Really Need To Get A New Transmission To Solve This / Is Volvo A Good Buy? I Need Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please how reliable and efficient are ford cars?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Need Your Advice by CharlieWex(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost Among compacts on gasoline one of the best was Fiesta with a liter turbo three. Maximum power of the car is 155 horsepower, 4 liters of fuel is enough for 100 km of run. The power plant is supplemented with a hybrid system. I have a car like this myself. You can order it abroad. And it will cost you less. I am also thinking about buying a car abroad . You can read information about vehicle shipping on this website https://transportgator.com/car-transport/vehicle-shipping/. I found a lot of useful information for myself there.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
CharlieWex:
Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost Among compacts on gasoline one of the best was Fiesta with a liter turbo three. Maximum power of the car is 155 horsepower, 4 liters of fuel is enough for 100 km of run. The power plant is supplemented with a hybrid system. I have a car like this myself.
Wow...In terms of price rate, how much will it cost me
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by DanT88: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
I love this car. I think the price of this brand will not be cheaper than five thousand euros.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
DanT88:
I love this car. I think the price of this brand will not be cheaper than five thousand euros.
Nailed it man

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 09 For Sale / When Your Car Vibrates, Causes And Fixes / Alarm Sale!!!! 2005 Sienna Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.