Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Buy-now Blogging: How To Do Blogging Right In 2021 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy-now Blogging: How To Do Blogging Right In 2021 (197 Views)

Blogging: How To Write A Compelling Article That Your Readers Will Love / Blogging: How Google Meta Tags Affect SEO / A First Hand Beginners Guide To Blogging - How To Start A Blog In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy-now Blogging: How To Do Blogging Right In 2021 by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:42am On Nov 25, 2020
How do you build a successful blog in 2020 in a world where millions of other people are trying to do the same?

In this guide, you will learn how to start and scale successful blogs and newsletters to million of readers using a frame work called ‘Buy Now’ blogging.

Here’s what I’ll share:

- Why 2020/2021 is the best time to start. It’s far from too late.

- Why most blogs are dead on arrival

- Most important move you’ll make even before writing a word

- How to identify topics that work

- Why you shouldn’t have a niche

- How to resuscitate a failed blog

- How to use your articles as Minimum Viable Products

- How to monetize and spot opportunities

- How to do SEO right and why you shouldn’t worry about backlinks

- How to get readers from day one

- What I have learned from running successful company blogs

Learn more here: https://gumroad.com/l/EyiJo
Re: Buy-now Blogging: How To Do Blogging Right In 2021 by ublight: 2:34pm On May 12, 2021
hello my guy. please i need to start a blog with minimal cost. how much will give me a good blog that is not too expensive

(1) (Reply)

Instabuilder 2.07 Plugin For Sale. / Learn Web Development In 2021 And Get Hired / Techfarns Wordpress Theme Version 0.02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.