Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,876 members, 7,915,506 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:42 AM

Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos (14613 Views)

New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity: Fifth Columnists, PDP Twisted Tinubu's Comments / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by tunapawizzy: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2020
this one still dey talk

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Good. Next time when the Army killed terrorist support them instead of running around the city. Saying i didn't invite the Army bla bla. Don't be weak against terrorist. This might have shine your eyes.

Please, are you a human being?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by baby124: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2020
But you are the fifth columnist
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by james550(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2020
alizma:

This is how you small kids invite problems for yourself. The message is not for you yet you want to pick a fight over something that is not your business.
Are you ready to go all through when I am ready for you?

there is nothing like small kids here,

am truly in love with cynthia500 and so her motivational words.

I pray to meet her someday in real life
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2020
If you want restore sanity in Lagos, persue children of hatred and blackmail outta Lagos.
Chideberem and Co. Senseless people.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Farki: 6:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Good. Next time when the Army killed terrorist support them instead of running around the city. Saying i didn't invite the Army bla bla. Don't be weak against terrorist. This might have shine your eyes.

I have said it time without number that some people would kill millions of Nigerians just so politicians can hold on to power. Wake up people!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Epiphany2020: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1331285935141613569?s=19
from your speech sanwo olu....you hasn't realized you messed up with the wrong generation. Indirectly calling endsars protesters fifth columnist. What about the thugs you sponsored for your personal gain? International criminal court is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Openbusiness: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Your Excellency, my Finest boy Governor Sanwo Olu, the 5th Columnists are the Nigerian Army. If they didn't shoot and massacre umarmed peaceful protesters that night, none of this would have happened. The shooting and killing of innocent Lagosians triggered the Destruction across Lagos. It's very unfortunate. So please, we need to ensure the Nigerian Army doesn't repeat that kind of killings in Lagos again. Those responsible for this one must be sent to ICC. May God bless Lagos and Lagosians, may God bless my Governor Sanwo Olu and LASG Governing Council and may God continue to have mercy on me.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Farki: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Birchi33:
If you want restore sanity in Lagos, persue children of hatred and blackmail outta Lagos.

Igbo men like Adegun here? If you want to say something stupid say it with your chest. angry

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by bewla(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Newman20:
Hmm
Can we switch place I have advice for this guy and I need your space to get to him and many readers
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by DAVE5(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer:

Hmmnn, I wonder if you do have a heart, if you believe in God you should tell yourself some truth sometimes, if you don’t believe then there’s no case at all, do and say as you please
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by hekkyboi: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Birchi33:
Spit.. tueehhh..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Kehinderichard(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Sanwoolu Is already losing Lagos to lawlessness and thuggery
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by TemmyT002(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Mtchewwwww
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Shameless junkie
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Yahami(m): 7:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Unproductive gathering of thieves. We know them, they can't disguise any longer
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by survivor10(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Birchi33:

Surely uneducated and myopic. See the filth of English language you typed
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by AK481(m): 7:13am On Nov 25, 2020
capitalzero:
Agberos are fifth columnists. Do something about them and their godfathers.
They are fourth columnist.those ones are allowed .

Only the 5th columnist are banned from fermenting troubles.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by survivor10(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
The Omoluabis, God bless you all for this.
NEVER AGAIN

Eko for show!
Lagos for action!

Tinubu this, Tinubu that!

Tinubu is not the cause of your problem, he has never govern any of your State , these are your governors below, direct your frustration to them.

They're the reason for your problem

You are a tribal bigot, surely poorly educated and myopic person. No day would pass without your constant attack on the Igbos
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Zyxzzzz: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Useless man
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Clothingonline9(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Pant trousers 1500 clearance price all sizes payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2020
survivor10:

You are a tribal bigot, surely poorly educated and myopic person. No day would pass without your constant attack on the Igbos
You're a crude bigot!
Why are Igbos obsessed with Tinubu?
Has he ever govern any of your State?

If I'm a tribalist, what then are you people who a day will not pass without castigating Tinubu?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Yus2020: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer(f)

We no you this idiot Apc
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by kilonshele101(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2020
We know who they are!

Hatred is in their bloodstream
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Donspicey: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer:

Nice one.....kip it up......

As kill kill dey sweet u no wahala......
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2020
capitalzero:
Agberos are fifth columnists. Do something about them and their godfathers.
The IPOB leader told his followers to go burn down Lagos. It is on record sir. He told them specific places to burn and those places are burnt now.

The seriousness of the carnage makes it necessary to fish out those who created all those fake news creatives to incite the Lagos carnage.

Lagos State Government should officially petition the Interpol and other international agencies to bring all of them down to Nigeria to face justice.

#justice for Lagos and victims of Lagos carnage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by survivor10(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're a crude bigot!
Why are Igbos obsessed with Tinubu?
Has he ever govern any of your State?

If I'm a tribalist, what then are you people who a day will not pass without castigating Tinubu?

You are surely a Tribal bigot. You are less a human.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by capitalzero: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The IPOB leader told his followers to go burn down Lagos. It is on record sir

Iba Gani Adam had explained who burnt down lagos. Your opinion does not matter.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2020
survivor10:

You are surely a Tribal bigot. You are less a human.
While you are lesser of human.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
The Omoluabis, God bless you all for this.
NEVER AGAIN

Eko for show!
Lagos for action!

Tinubu this, Tinubu that!

Tinubu is not the cause of your problem, he has never govern any of your State , these are your governors below, direct your frustration to them.

They're the reason for your problem

Do you always have anemia of Tinubu whenever he is mentioned??

What the dude said is true, regarding the last election where tugs got the whole day in front of police and army...

The frustration seems to come from you as it was Lagos that was mentioned in the thread not any south eastern state....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2020
capitalzero:

Iba Gani Adam had explained who burnt down lagos. Your opinion does not matter.

All of them will be investigated.

The one who said it on tape and the one who whispered it online need to be investigated.

Going by this quote by the governor, it is obviously leading somewhere on who the fifth columnist is sir.

If government can not extradite the leader of IPOB to face investigation and justice, one day another person will call for the burning down of a strategic asset and it will happen.

Lagos State Government should petition ICC, embassies to get them the ipob leader.
He has case to answer sir.

#justice for Lagos and victims of the carnage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra / Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) / Dickson Weeps At Mortuary, Declares 3 Days Of Mourning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.