Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Dr. Emeka Kalu Salutes Alhaji Atiku Abubakar At 74 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Emeka Kalu Salutes Alhaji Atiku Abubakar At 74 (269 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Emeka Kalu Salutes Alhaji Atiku Abubakar At 74 by NAPC1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chieftain of People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Dr. Emeka Kalu has congratulated former Vice President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as he clocks 74 years today.

Kalu’s message was contained in a statement signed by him on Wednesday, 25th November, 2020.

In the statement, titled, ‘Happy Birthday to my leader Alhaji Atiku on this special day’, Kalu praised the former Vice President particularly for a life of service that had brought honour and goodwill to all around him.

With a cheerful heart and joy unprecedented, I wish to celebrate my Boss and leader extraordinaire, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, GCON.

The hope you have continued to symbolize in the lives of the Nigeria masses will never dim as I pray for God to further crown you with glory.

Your life will always remain a source of inspiration for you have always defended the essence of a viable society where opportunity will abound for all and sundry to thrive.

I join the entire universe and heavens to celebrate you today and I pray you age more gracefully.”

(1) (Reply)

NLC And TUC Gives Govt Fresh Conditions Over Strike / Mahuta Town Children Kidnapped Barely A Few Days After Kankara. / Osinbajo Advocates Enterprise-friendly Regulations For Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.