Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,097 members, 7,980,885 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:50 AM

8 Surefire Strategies To Grow Your Blog Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Surefire Strategies To Grow Your Blog Traffic (214 Views)

8 Surefire Strategies To Grow Your Blog Traffic / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / 12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Surefire Strategies To Grow Your Blog Traffic by Experience101(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Do you run a blog and searching for ways in which you could use to drive an insane amount of traffic to your blog thereby increasing your income? If this is what you want then you should read this article to the end as I highlight how you can make these possible.

One of the things that come to my mind almost every day when I get up from my bed is “How can I grow my blog traffic”.
Let’s face it there is the question that runs through the minds of every blogger most especially new bloggers.

The main goal of every blog should first be to write content that its readers would find valuable and in turn make money through different means but that won’t be possible without having a reasonable amount of traffic.

The revenue gotten from your blog is solely determined by the amount of traffic you are able to drive to your blog.

Now the question is what are you going to do to attract more traffic to your blog?

A lot of people believe is focusing solely on SEO to drive traffic to their blog while some others prefer to use social media as a strategy for growing their blog traffic and they both work fantastic.

Believe me, it can be really tiresome when you think of the work that needs to be put in to get your contents out there so people can start visiting your blog.

This particular blog is new with not more than 10 content and it really has not been easy to drive traffic to it. But the thing is the more I keep searching for solutions and applying them the more the blog traffic keeps increasing.
All the traffic strategy that I will be sharing with you today is something I have learnt and tried and is helping me grow my blog rapidly.

The sad truth about blogging I have learnt so far is that it takes time and consistency for you to be able to grow your blog.

If you are just starting out, I suggest you focus on creating and publishing quality contents and if you are able to get your first 100 visitors you should focus on making those 100 visitors keep coming back to your blog before you think of getting more traffic.

Continue Reading: https://theturboreviews./2020/11/25/8-surefire-strategies-to-grow-your-blog-traffic/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cheap Bitcoin Reliable Hosting With Free SSL / How To Get Your Direct Download Link / Referee Issue For Domiciliary Account? Receiving Paypal Payments Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.