Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,507 members, 7,947,995 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

My Head - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Head (106 Views)

You Anoint My Head with Oil........Psalm 23:5. (THE TRUE MEANING!) / How Do I Know If The Words Am Hearing In My Head Is From God? / I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Head by youngchopper(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
My head! My own head ooo..
I woke up this morning and a wanna be asked me why I barbed my hair like this. my own hair ooo. it took me a while to comprehend the reason for such question. What could be his reason for asking me such question? His reasons doesn't benefit my own reason.
lesson of the day.
people always want you to live a kind of lifstyle that pleases them and displeases God.
we find our self in a society where we are under pressure to live a certain life to impress people that don't give a damn about what you going through in your personal life. Thessalonians 4:1-5
learn how to live a life that please God only and not men.
It's only with the help of Christ that you can live a good life. a life not under the pressure and manipulation of man.
I have lived a very stupid life in the past. most times I buy things just to show off and to impress friends and unknown people who don't give a damn bout how I got the money.
today with the help of Christ I do what pleases me and my God alone, and i don't care what anyone thinks about my choice of preference as long as God is happy with me Ecclesiastes 2:26
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that who ever that read these piece of knowledge shall be bless with wisdom to understand in Jesus name amen.
This is the word of God.
written by Attamah Chijioke David
Servant of God.

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Church Part8 / Building Real Relationships. / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 12 December 2020-the Consciousness Of Eternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.