Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,177 members, 7,873,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Strange: 21-year-old Boy Looks, Feeds, Lives Like A Monkey (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange: 21-year-old Boy Looks, Feeds, Lives Like A Monkey (video) (1981 Views)

John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange: 21-year-old Boy Looks, Feeds, Lives Like A Monkey (video) by Segzee1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zanzimana Ellie is a Rwanda boy who doesn’t eat processed food like a normal human being but prefers feeding on grass.
According to report, Ellie doesn’t feel secure at home but prefers to live in the forest.

The 21-years-old boy who cannot speak, eats grass and prefers to live in the jungle like an animal.

His mother believes he is a blessing from God, and an answer to her prayers as she and her husband had stayed several years without a child.

In the documentary video by Afrimax English, Ellie’s mother revealed that she and her husband who were desperate to have a child, prayed to God for an abnormal child and Ellie is the answer to that prayer. Ellie is the sixth and only surviving child of his parents as the other five children who were born before him all died before he was born.

Ellie’s mother also confirmed that he doesn’t eat the food she prepares for him, but rather prefers feeding on fruits like bananas and most of the time grasses, adding that, people in their community call him a monkey.

Ellie doesn’t like staying among people as runs into the bush anytime people get close to him.

According to report, he often gets bully by people who usually refers to him as a monkey.

Although Ellie virtual appearance and character can be related to that of a monkey but he is not a monkey.

Watch the video https://dailyfamily.ng/strange-21-year-old-boy-looks-feeds-like-a-monkey/

Re: Strange: 21-year-old Boy Looks, Feeds, Lives Like A Monkey (video) by woleabayo(f): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
that is why you need to always pray to God and make your request plain they request abnormal child and get a monkey ................Lord please i need wealth, health, children, good wife and long life.
Re: Strange: 21-year-old Boy Looks, Feeds, Lives Like A Monkey (video) by ford101: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
good afternoon,am Samuel by name please am not asking for money or donations for the good people in nairaland.
am begging for a a job in abuja.am good with information technology.but I studied government and public administration.i can work as an IT support officer ,HR officer , network administrator or any non professional job.thanks my email address is asopada4@gmail.com 07030122860.

(1) (Reply)

Adultery Is Everywhere Marriage Is Just Formality Now / What Do You Think ? / Baby Mama Cousin Of Mine Screams Out, "$100 a month Ain't Enough"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.