Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,044 members, 7,939,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Issue of Gubernatorial Deputy in PDP - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Issue of Gubernatorial Deputy in PDP (749 Views)

Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) / Buharin Daji Killed Along With His Commanders By His Deputy. Graphic. Photos / Police Kill Wanted Terwase Kwaza’s Deputy In Taraba Gun Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issue of Gubernatorial Deputy in PDP by Tkoy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
It is with good sense of honour and regards I have for Hon Azubogu a man I've known for outstanding character and good reputation that I wish to bring to his knowledge and that of the good people of our indefatigable party PDP of the dubious and fraudulent manner of someone who has been summoning series of meetings in disguise as a support to his far fetched political career.

He is retired Director at Nigeria intelligence Agency, and also a former member of the Igwe cabinet in Ukpo.

As an ambitious man, he always wants to be at the helm of affairs in all the leadership structures within his environment; with the aim of spreading his tentacles in order to influence decisions in his community. This prompted him to project Mr. Emeka Chukwuka, for the Post of President General (PG) Ukpo.

Mr Ifeanyi Omeokachie is the Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa and Kenya. He only became a director less than a year to his retirement last year.

It Surprises me how a running mate will emerge from Hon. Chris Azubogu, Even when the party is yet to conduct it's primary election.

I hereby humbly call on the attention of Hon Chris Azubogu and others to desist from associating from such individual so as to maintain the dignity of our political party.
Re: Issue of Gubernatorial Deputy in PDP by devilmaycry: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud / . / Video: Man Beats His Apprentice To Death During An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.