Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,956 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince (27167 Views)

Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) / Praying In Tongues : The Weapon That Builds You Up - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by TruthinAction: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maximus85:

Wow! I am amazed.

So, if a Chinese speaking pastor comes to preach the gospel in Ijebu, there wont be a need for an interpreter?

Wow!

The people in on the day of Pentecost who heard them speak in tongues were not indigenous people of Israel. Every tribe present heard them speak in their mother tongue.

But the fact does not change that they also spoke in tongues that were not necessarily languages spoken on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by Maximus85(m): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2022
TruthinAction:

The people in on the day of Pentecost who heard them speak in tongues were not indigenous people of Israel. Every tribe present heard them speak in their mother tongue.

But the fact does not change that they also spoke in tongues that were not necessarily languages spoken on earth.

Fact that is not in the Bible, right? And you mean that language not spoken on earth is the rekebobo that you guys are speaking on earth abi?

Stop deceiving yourselves. We know how they allegedly train people how to speak the gibberish in that church in Ogun State.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by TruthinAction: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Maximus85:

Fact that is not in the Bible, right? And you mean that language not spoken on earth is the rekebobo that you guys are speaking on earth abi?

Stop deceiving yourselves. We know how they allegedly train people how to speak the gibberish in that church in Ogun State.

I have been filled with the Holy Spirit since 1986 and I wasn't trained to speak in tongues. The Holy Spirit gives the utterance. It comes from the innermost belly.

It's a sign that ought to follow all believers according to the word from the very lips of our Lord Jesus - Mark 16:17. So, if you don't speak in tongues, you are not a believer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by Maximus85(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
TruthinAction:

I have been filled with the Holy Spirit since 1986 and I wasn't trained to speak in tongues. The Holy Spirit gives the utterance. It comes from the innermost belly.

It's a sign that ought to follow all believers according to the word from the very lips of our Lord Jesus - Mark 16:17. So, if you don't speak in tongues, you are not a believer.

Lol. You're very funny sir. How many of Jesus apostles speak gibberish in the bible? That thing nobody understood.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by Maximus85(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
TruthinAction:

You have been enslaved to a lie since 1986.

You will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Set you free from satanic lies carried about by unsuspecting humans.

If you dont speak raca Baba... Youre not a believer? Where did Jesus teach such thing? O ga ooo
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Glory
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by TruthinAction: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Maximus85:

You have been enslaved to a lie since 1986.

You will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Set you free from satanic lies carried about by unsuspecting humans.

If you dont speak raca Baba... Youre not a believer? Where did Jesus teach such thing? O ga ooo

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.

I hope you are not blind. It's a sign that ought to follow them that believe. They shall speak with new tongues.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by Maximus85(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2022
TruthinAction:

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.

I hope you are not blind. It's a sign that ought to follow them that believe. They shall speak with new tongues.

You're getting frustrated. You've resorted to insults. Lol. Mr Christian. grin My question still remains, shey those tongues mentioned are the shakarababa bobo that you guys are saying? You all speak the same gibberish, no difference yet Jesus said they shall speak in TONGUES. I bold am so you fit see clearly Mr Christian. Tongues, different human languages to preach the gospel.

Does it even make any sense, that youre trying to communicate with a language that even you dont understand? What is raca shaba kaba? grin

Sir pls if you are humble enough and ready to learn, read 1 Corinthians 14:27,28. Because nobody can interpret shakarababa, even you saying the gibberish cannot.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Maximus85:

You're getting frustrated. You've resorted to insults. Lol. Mr Christian. grin My question still remains, shey those tongues mentioned are the shakarababa bobo that you guys are saying? You all speak the same gibberish, no difference yet Jesus said they shall speak in TONGUES. I bold am so you fit see clearly Mr Christian. Tongues, different human languages to preach the gospel.
Does it even make any sense, that youre trying to communicate with a language that even you dont understand? What is raca shaba kaba? grin
Sir pls if you are humble enough and ready to learn, read 1 Corinthians 14:27,28. Because nobody can interpret shakarababa, even you saying the gibberish cannot.

Wow!
Brother Max so you don't speak in tongues?

Shekrebobobobo, shakirudeenno musikiraloso doloweh!

Walahi talahi you're a true Christian or believer if you can't interpret the above! cheesy
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Now
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by Maximus85(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wow!
Brother Max so you don't speak in tongues?

Shekrebobobobo, shakirudeenno musikiraloso doloweh!

Walahi talahi you're a true Christian or believer if you can't interpret the above! cheesy

Lol, dont mind the confused fellow. He has been speaking gibberish since 1986 grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2022
grin
Maximus85:

Lol, dont mind the confused fellow. He has been speaking gibberish since 1986 grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Evening
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Great
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Loook
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yaaas
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lord Jesus Christ
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yeah
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Plenty
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Look
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Glory
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Greay
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Plenty
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Plentyyyy
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yeeep
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Plenty0plenty
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yeeee
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Glory glory
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2022
Morning
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Glory
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2022
Good
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Plenty

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.