Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! (456 Views)

I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) / Clearing And Forwarding Agent/ Cotonou Car Dealer / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! by Ohafiawarrior: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
A friend shipped a 2012 Sienna from Providence, USA to Lagos, Nigeria to be sold. MotorConnectz, https://www.nairaland.com/motorconnectz sold the car to an innocent buyer under the guise that the car was his and squandered the money.

Please be sure of individuals/teams you entrust your business to/with.

Car details
VIN number: 5TD********184505
Make: Toyota
Model: Sienna LE
Color: White

Re: Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! by Mayor555(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
I suggest you leave out the details of the car.. respect the privacy of the owner.

Go and arrest motorconnetz

1 Like

Re: Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! by Ohafiawarrior: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mayor555:
I suggest you leave out the details of the car.. respect the privacy of the owner.

Go and arrest motorconnetz

Go and see my comment to your previous reply.
Re: Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! by diportivo: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ohafiawarrior:
A friend shipped a 2012 Sienna from Providence, USA to Lagos, Nigeria to be sold. MotorConnectz, https://www.nairaland.com/motorconnectz sold the car to an innocent buyer under the guise that the car was his and squandered the money.

Please be sure of individuals/teams you entrust your business to/with.

Car details
VIN number: 5TD********184505
Make: Toyota
Model: Sienna LE
Color: White

thanks for the advice brother

cheers
Re: Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
How did the car get to him in the first place?
Re: Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! by Ohafiawarrior: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
diportivo:

thanks for the advice brother

cheers

YWC. Abeg spread the word make other people no fall victim.
Re: Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! by Ohafiawarrior: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
FortifiedCity:
How did the car get to him in the first place?

Wawu, na post office we for use?
Re: Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ohafiawarrior:

Wawu, na post office we for use?
Think broadly.

Your story didn't have substance.

What agreement led to him being given the car?

You have not substantiated your allegations.
Re: Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! by Ohafiawarrior: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Think broadly.

Your story didn't have substance.

What agreement led to him being given the car?

You have not substantiated your allegations.

@motorconnectz please come and explain to your legal defender @fortifiedcity what you did with the sienna. Oga fortifiedcity, I am not an alligator so I do not speak allegations okay.
https://www.nairaland.com/motorconnectz
Re: Motorconnectz Is A Shady Dealer!!!!! by Destined2win: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ohafiawarrior:

@motorconnectz please come and explain to your legal defender @fortifiedcity what you did with the sienna. Oga fortifiedcity, I am not an alligator so I do not speak allegations okay.
https://www.nairaland.com/motorconnectz
Give details of how he scammed you

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Toyota Sienna 2002 Needed. / SOLD!!!! Tokunbo 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport #5,200,000 Naira / 2007 Model Toyota Corolla Le Available Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.