Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? (1254 Views)

She Wants More Sex Even After Having Kids / My Babe Just Told Me "No More Sex" / Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by kilasos(f): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
hello everyone,with all the hype about sex,i was just wondering,what do young people think about more,what their next meal will be or sex?pls answer honestly
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by iice(f): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2007
Sleep!
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by moondust(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2007
I second that!
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by OmoEko1(f): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2007
My one and only sleepppppppppp, i can sleep for 15hrs straight kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by drrionelli(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
Wake up, you sleepy-heads! It's time to eat! I'm going to the Nigerian recipe thread for something good to nibble on! grin
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by cuteass1(f): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2007
There is time for everything . . . smiley
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by babadee(m): 1:52am On Jun 29, 2007
depends on what i see, sex when i see a cutie and food when i see it so i guess its more of sex because i see more cuties than food.
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by layi(m): 1:10am On Jun 30, 2007
sex ko, food ni

I'm always thinking about money, owo, ego and kudi
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by MP007(m): 1:51am On Jun 30, 2007
only fat asses think abt food all the time, guy think abt sex a lot , its natural so let nobody start buzzing up sh^t in here, dont know abt the ladies
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2007
My thoughts are preoccupied with better things than sex and food.
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by omogenaija(f): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2007
layi:

sex ko, food ni

I'm always thinking about money, owo, ego and kudi

same here and i think bout all the handsome bobos as well  kiss   cool, and bout my God
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by ghengis(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2007
Sex or food wat are they again?

Omo, wen moni dey there? You didn't specify the age range sha,

Between age 1-7; i thot about my next meal, 8-14; i thot about my next game or newest move in Mortal Combat, Street Fighter etc, 15-19; how to run away from home, 19-23; where my next good grade will come from; 23-now, moni, moni, moni, moni!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by Orosunnuku(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2007
Sex or Food
They are the least of my problems,
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by sammy6(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2007
What kind of a dumb question is that,I think of food 3 times a day and sex at least 10-20 times daily.
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2007
Some fellas be thinking of SLEEP? What is there to think about? The way to position ur head, neck or what sort of dreams to have?? Prrrr!! Iranu gba!!
Right now, it's gotta be money oh!! How to hit the big bucks. And when i want to take a break from that, i think of sex. I get that thot alot!!! And within the sex thot sef, i think of the easiest and CHEAPEST way to bagg the 'gal in the thot'. I mean, what's the effectiveness of thinking big bucks when i think of blowing it on the next available pu**y. Hell no. Then food comes in when hunger strikes and that can't be more than five times a day max. And frankly, that's the way i think every damn day now!! I NEED to hit the big bucks soon oh or my head go blow!~
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by Rlst84sale(m): 2:21am On Jul 03, 2007
It has been scientifically proven that men think about sex every 3 to 12 seconds and women every 30 minutes to 1 hr.  I might hv not gotten the numbers right but very close. I really don't which one I think about more but they are right side be side, if you ask which one I would like to think about more I probably take money, then sex, because it feels sooooooo gooooood.
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by YelloweWest: 7:23pm On May 22, 2017
Food biko
Re: What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? by SexyNairalander: 8:11pm On May 22, 2017
booked

(1) (Reply)

How Would U Handle Betrayal In A 3-yr Relationship? Pls Help! / Does Karma Affect Your Love Life / Ooh My God 4 ( Ladies ).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.