Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,708 members, 7,965,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions (436 Views)

Ekweremadu: Nobody Told Me About Kidney Transplant, Alleged Donor Tells Uk Court / Breaking News. Lai Mohammed Banned From EU And USA. / Don’t Break Nigeria To Break The News —lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by Gondonu: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lai Mohammed, Nigeria’s Minister of Information, has told United Kingdom lawmakers to desist from imposing sanctions on Nigerian Government officials, who violated rights of citizens during the peaceful #EndSARS protests.

Members of the UK Parliament had on Monday reached a unanimous decision to consider sanctions against Nigerian Government officials, who disrupted peaceful protests across the country as well as those involved in the attack and shooting of peaceful protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos, on October 20.
Reacting to the decision, Mohammed in an NTA interview on Wednesday morning said, “We earlier stated that governments all over the world who have taken hasty decisions about Nigeria on this issue should please seek the truth.

“If the decision of any government all over the world is based on fake news, it is very risky. It brings me to the issue of the UK Parliament resolution. 

“We are not panicking at all as a government for two reasons – the resolution of the UK Parliament is not the decision of the country and no serious government will take a decision such as imposing sanctions based on fake news.

“This is why we are warning foreign countries to seek the truth and beware of fake news. The entire #EndSARS protest was fuelled by fake news.”

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/25/endsars-don’t-make-decisions-based-fake-news-lai-mohammed-tells-uk-government-over

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by vanbonattel: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
The way Lai mohammed is vigorously denying this, he has a lot of skeletons in his cupboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by Damikjay(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lai is already panicking.

Lie can't bail u out this time around.
The truth is finally out

1 Like

Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by Gondonu: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Looking @ the minister of lies & propaganda talking about fake news.Perhaps the sanctions will affect him the most.Panic mode activated.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Oga shut up!!

Am not perturbed at his insanity this days, all are rattles!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by Valkrie: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
What is this bloody old liar saying? These people even know when he fuucks his wife and girlfreinds so what is he saying about fake news.. The only fake news here is the lying Mohammed...!!
Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by Jostoman: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
How I wish Lai Muhammed son or daughter are among those youth kill at lekki tollgate, we would have been the happiest youth on Earth. UK should help us to deport their children back to Nigeria because Nigeria youth wants to ask them something.
Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by Bendo4eva(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lia and lie are like 5 and 6
Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by IamPlato(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
I Have Only Few Words For Uk, never Ever draw Conclusions From A One Sided Story, you Must Keep It In Mind That Whenever People Report Others To You, they Carefully Leave Their Own Faults Out so You Can See Only The Enemy's Faults.

I Expected You White Folks To Know Such

By The Way, stay The Fvck Away From Nigerian Issues, focus On Dealing With Muslim Terror In Your Territory
Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by yommen: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lier Muhammad, a lawyer believes that the resolution of the UK parliament doesn't mean anything. He has just told us that our National Assembly that gulp so much money in salaries and allowances are a waste of time, resources and are never useful for anything, just he sees the UK parliament.

Nigerians!!! Do you continue to know better?

Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by CID11: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamPlato:
I Have Only Few Words For Uk, never Ever draw Conclusions From A One Sided Story, you Must Keep It In Mind That Whenever People Report Others To You, they Carefully Leave Their Own Faults Out so You Can See Only The Enemy's Faults.

I Expected You White Folks To Know Such

By The Way, stay The Fvck Away From Nigerian Issues, focus On Dealing With Muslim Terror In Your Territory

They already have their evidence. Leave Nigeria's issues, yet you borrow from them. Get a life
Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by IamPlato(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
CID11:

They already have their evidence. Leave Nigeria's issues, yet you borrow from them. Get a life
my words will continue to hurt people. skip it if you cant stand it
Re: Don’t Make Decisions Based On Fake News, Lai Tells UK Govt Over Sanctions by IamFINESSE: 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Useless old man

Please I need a website, dm me your price

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Transferred N200M To BBOG Campaigner Days Before 2015 Election - Report / Lagos PDP Warns APC, MC Oluomo To Stop Planned Disruption Of Bye-elections / Leadership: Nigeria's Greatest Challenge: Chief Mrs Rosemary Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.